Sign in to follow this  
Tstemp

Attempting to jump into competitive play.

I've been playing Halo for years and only been watching and keeping up with the competitive community for a couple. Basically what I'm looking for is somebody that can show me the ropes and possibly get me (or I should say us) ready for competitive play. I'm really just wanting to make myself a well rounded team member and find somebody or multiple people that can lead me with the right mentality and help me with the things that I am doing wrong and improve the things I'm doing right. I'm not quite sure what the first step into this really is but would love the help and criticism. Whether it be through viewing file share games and or playing with you guys. Any help to get my foot into the door so to speak would be greatly appreciated. But like I said. Just really trying to learn more and get a better feel for competitive mentality/skill.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know it's not the point of the topic, but I'm in the exact same boat as you.

Maybe we can help push eachother and/or run games?

If you want to play customs/throwdown/doubles or anything that you need to improve, I'll be down to practice with you and help you improve. Just add me whenever you're on (GT: LNVERSLON)

-Inversion

That's awesome, Av. I will get you added and should be on tomorrow if you would like to run some games and help each other out.

Inv, that would be great also. I'll get both of you added and will be able to run games tomorrow whenever. As for improvements, communication needs worked on, on my part. Also, overall map awareness and sticking where I need to be and who with. Most of the time it's running with randoms and getting frustrated with so many people not using mics. But overall I feel I'm not too shabby for where I'm at. Just looking to get better and get into the competitive scene.

Thanks, guys.

I can help you with that, just sell your soul to me and we will get this ball rolling

I can help, I'm really good with map positioning, awareness and communication. GT is the same as my username

I've been playing Halo for years and only been watching and keeping up with the competitive community for a couple. Basically what I'm looking for is somebody that can show me the ropes and possibly get me (or I should say us) ready for competitive play. I'm really just wanting to make myself a well rounded team member and find somebody or multiple people that can lead me with the right mentality and help me with the things that I am doing wrong and improve the things I'm doing right. I'm not quite sure what the first step into this really is but would love the help and criticism. Whether it be through viewing file share games and or playing with you guys. Any help to get my foot into the door so to speak would be greatly appreciated. But like I said. Just really trying to learn more and get a better feel for competitive mentality/skill.

Don't waste your time, Ambush is never going to lose :ninja:

• Downvote (-1) 1

Lucifer, I am ready to get the ball rolling!

Shz, that's awesome. Whenever anyone wants to play a few just let me know. GT- AfroHolicFroeva

Im trying to get an online scrim team together. Just trying to find guys that want to get better. I play with plenty of ppl, but having more cant hurt. add me

GT: LOG1C x

I'll get you added in the AM, Logic. I'll be able to run pretty much all day tomorrow but ill MSG you tomorrow when I'm on and see if we can get a few games in.