Sign in to follow this  
Batchford

Batchford's Twitch Thread

Hey guys.

You all probably know that I stream on a somewhat regular basis (thank you guys for helping me build up the channel in the first place!) and I have decided to create a thread that will contain me letting you know when I am live, along with highlights from my stream.

I am doing this so I don't plug up the OT of GD thread.

Thanks again for all of the support so far. 

With that being said, I am about to go live with some H1 and maybe some other Halo shenanigans, come join!

http://www.twitch.tv/batchford

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This happened when I was playing H1 with DemiK earlier on. For context, the guy I shot at had just been hit with a ROCKET prior to me shooting him. 

http://www.twitch.tv/batchford/v/18443983

Edit: How do you embed Twitch video?

Don't believe you can, only live streams.

But what about Shit room portal nade to pipes followed by jumping into the window? 

I forgot some other things like the two Zyos jumps on Pris as well but I covered majority of the important stuff

If anyone is still interested in learning about h1 i will occasionally play with you and try to help. I can try to explain where people are, what theyre doing, and why.

I never see you stream either batchford, u must be on when im not lurking twitch. Which is a lot btw.

But what about Shit room portal nade to pipes followed by jumping into the window? 

the go to move against kids who wanna camp pink

the go to move against kids who wanna camp pink

Its glorious sitting in the window with snipe. 

By the way, playing you on Hang Em made me want to throw my xbox against the wall. I hate that map in MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

By the way, playing you on Hang Em made me want to throw my xbox against the wall. I hate that map in MCC.

the goat rage inducing map

• Upvote (+1) 1