Sign in to follow this  
HotTubs

HCS AR/Pistol starts confirmed?

i havent seen it ofcially confirmed and ive seen alot of videos and i played the beta my self. it woeks ONLY because you have a prescion weapon as the pistol. the ar and pistol are first teir weapons. then br, dmr, carbine, light rifle, second teir, then you got power weapons. and other vartions which are the prome weapons which are between the second and first teir. its perfect and i wouldnt want it any other way. i love br starts dont get me wrong but i see that as the only weapon being used if you just start off with it. if your good your just ganna keep grabbing ammo from dead players and keep the br. where now its almost like a power weapon now to have the br which is actaully nice to fight over

I don't mind AR/Pistol starts, they seem to give you a chance to outskill an opponent while makibg weapon pick ups weapons on the map more relevant. As long as map design supports it and its not BS, I'm down.

Out skill someone? How long have I been asleep? Since when has an automatic weapon with a reticle as big as the person taken skill to use?

The Br to me in halo 5 looks like the perfect utility weapon to me. it has great registration up close and midrange and can hit from far if your aims good enough. Then you can pick up weapons like the DMR because it destroys long range and pick up the AR for close battles. seems like the way to go to me