Sign in to follow this  
EF5 Albino

Next UMG Halo event?

I saw that on stream this weekend UMG had an advertisement for their next event that they said would be in August in Atlanta, but it didn't say what games would be played. I know that UMG was primarily a CoD scene, so I wasn't sure. Does anyone know if this is their next Halo event or when their next Halo event will be? Thanks.

Damn, and here I was thinking it was going to be in STL from word of mouth at Pazzo this weekend.

i think the atlanta one is CoD. and they were thinking of doing a side Halo event at Atlanta however this is not confirmed.

As of now there is no ffuture confirmed UMG Halo event.

They said in the chat they would discuss having Halo in Atlanta on Tuesday.  I thought UMG was great besides the hiccups on Saturday morning but I wonder if theres room for 2 events a month.  I think it would be hard for everyone except sponsored teams to attend events every 2 weeks.

With it being so soon after AGL 8, they shouldn't try to run a full-scale Halo side event to the normal CoD.

Instead, make it an Amateur tournament. Top 4/8 at AGL can't compete.

I think that's something that's lacking in H4, from watching. It seems to be really hard to get your name out there.

(Plus, if it was an Am tourney in Atlanta, I might be able to make it)

I'm hoping the UMG Atlanta is a Halo Tournament! Been dying to see some H4 Comp Live!

Thank you all for your support throughout the weekend. I know there were a few hiccups on Saturday but I feel that the rest of the weekend went rather smooth. Glad to see you enjoyed the commentary. Also. DAMN, some good matches. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll be sticking around here and keeping you guys updated.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Thank you all for your support throughout the weekend. I know there were a few hiccups on Saturday but I feel that the rest of the weekend went rather smooth. Glad to see you enjoyed the commentary. Also. DAMN, some good matches. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll be sticking around here and keeping you guys updated.

Thank you so much for believing in the Halo Community.  Now you got to see first hand how competitive Halo truly is.  Once the issues got ironed out early Saturday, the event was amazing.  The commentating and graphics were perfect.  Hope you guys keep Halo on the circuit!!!!

I am glad like everyone else to see you guys taking an interest in Halo. One thing that I wanted to mention though that I haven't seen come up is how you guys are working well with AGL and not trying to stab each other in the back or anything. MLG seemed like they were constantly not supporting other leagues or overtake them.

• Upvote (+1) 1