ItsLaith

Halo 5 Monster Energy drink Promotion

I don't know how yall can drink these energy drinks so much, shit is poison....your poor insides are finished.

Yea I was having a convo with my dentist and he was explaining how energy drinks are four times worse than soda when it comes to your health.

as long as you don't have high blood pressure you can drink 3 a day every day and be fine

(people with high blood pressure are supposed to avoid caffeine in general)

umm...yea...I think the issue is bigger than hbp

I don't drink energy drinks either but it's lame that it only comes in 10-packs. One code for 10 of those? Lol. And can we go back to codes on the back of Doritos please? That was dope.

I'm just holding out hope that Gamer Fuel comes in with some Req packs. just for nostalgia. Also, isnt Monster also doing the BO3 Zombies thing?

as long as you don't have high blood pressure you can drink 3 a day every day and be fine

Not sure if serious.  That shit is terrible for you regardless of your blood pressure.  Will you be "fine"? Probably; but "fine" and "healthy" are two entirely different things.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm just holding out hope that Gamer Fuel comes in with some Req packs. just for nostalgia. Also, isnt Monster also doing the BO3 Zombies thing?

I work at a CVS, and we have doritos with black ops codes on them. No mountain dew yet, but they always do the same game, so no halo on game fuel either.

I work at a CVS, and we have doritos with black ops codes on them. No mountain dew yet, but they always do the same game, so no halo on game fuel either.

But if I cant get Req packs from copious amounts of Doritos and Mountain Dew Gamer Fuel, how will I become pro at halo?

lol. I'll probably buy a pack of Gamer Fuel just cause that and Halo releases are synonymous to me, codes or not. 

So I put in my code and it looks like you get a pack with a special emblem, I wonder if the drops in the REQ pack are predetermined or if its RNG with a emblem?

Damn @@LethuL is going to be fucking swimming in req packs...

He's always loved opening cases, he's going to be over the moon. :lxthul:

Anyone have success finding these? I keep going to Target and Walmart with 0 luck. Also heard Hot Pockets is doing the same req code promotion but I can't find them either.

Anyone?

Wondering if just buying req packs is better than buying monster for a req code..... Unless it's guaranteed something special comes with the Monster/Hot Pocket req code(s).