ItsLaith

Halo 5 Monster Energy drink Promotion

So I have a friend who works at Coca-Cola and he gets to see all of the coke products (including monster energy drink) before they are put on the shelves.

He sent me a Snapchat of a monster energy drink with Halo 5 on it!? He thinks it comes out tomorrow!

I think it said you get REQ packs from codes on it or something like that.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think this means no Mountain Dew Gamerfuel?!?

EDIT:

Here is a pic I found on Reddit   http://i.imgur.com/zTViTnc.jpg

Do you think this is the only promotion?

• Upvote (+1) 1

its possible.

destiny did a promotion with redbull.

in the past Halo has done Dr. Pepper and  I think mountain dew (?)

• Upvote (+1) 1

But in all seriousness as if promotional food and drink stuff wasn't unhealthy enough  <_<

I found this pic on reddit looks like someone had just put something up as well. the picture my friend sent was just like this but the normal flavor

http://i.imgur.com/zTViTnc.jpg

I wonder if they will have multiple flavors? or if you can only get the codes from buying a whole box and not just from one can.

Awww fuck....("REQ pack inside"). Can't be a healthy cheap skate like last time. 

*Doritoes

Awww fuck....("REQ pack inside"). Can't be a healthy cheap skate like last time. 

*Doritoes

LOL dude I remember going into CVS and taking pictures of all the codes on the back of the Doritos... then I had an insane amount of double XP for H4...

then I stopped playing it a bit after that. I'm pretty sure I still have a ton of double XP left on H4!  :ghost:

Now I'm regretting that I quit soda and energy drinks.

You and me both, dood.

I'll probably grab a pack of Gamer Fuel for Halo 5's launch, for old time's sake.

Now I'm regretting that I quit soda and energy drinks.

Dont worry man. Last time with the 4 for exp boosts me and a buddy took pictures of all the Doritos bags in various gas stations and the codes all worked! Fat free and cost free of charge. May be able to do the same with monsters! Sorry to anyone who bought one of the bags for an exp boost lol

They recently took out the gameplay room at the WalMart I work at and put a Monster canopy in it.Surrounded it with a wall of various Halo 5 Monsters, and a tv with a Halo 5 advertising sticking out the side. I asked my store manager what it was about, and he said that they were gonna have some game demos in there.I'll take pics of it tomorrow if peoples wanna see it

Is the website server getting hammered or is it really that laggy? Ugh.

Works fine for me

I don't know how yall can drink these energy drinks so much, shit is poison....your poor insides are finished. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know how yall can drink these energy drinks so much, shit is poison....your poor insides are finished. 

as long as you don't have high blood pressure you can drink 3 a day every day and be fine

(people with high blood pressure are supposed to avoid caffeine in general)