Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

ASTRO Spartans: Looking Ahead to Halo 5: Guardians.

this is nice, in the very least gives the small guys a chance to win a little and to maybe build up hype for HCS.

Will the same settings that are in HCS be used, or will the setting be completely community driven? obviously its gonna 1v1/2v2 so the settings won't be exactly the same, but I wanted to know how the matches will look and everything.

What starting weapon? 

:kappa:

Hydra  :holmes:

this is nice, in the very least gives the small guys a chance to win a little and to maybe build up hype for HCS.

Will the same settings that are in HCS be used, or will the setting be completely community driven? obviously its gonna 1v1/2v2 so the settings won't be exactly the same, but I wanted to know how the matches will look and everything.

HCS settings. If there are none early on (which I am assuming there will be) then we will just use vanilla settings at first.

Definitely participating in these every week with dat free entry :D

Thats pretty much the idea. Nobody wants to buy a team pass for an online tournament, doesnt work anymore. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's awesome, more tournaments are always good. Let's hope the maps work well enough for 1v1/2v2, but it shouldn't be a problem.

so you are going to have two seperate tournaments, one being 1v1 and the other 2v2? will each pay $200?

No. 

Example:

Week 1: Halo 5: Guardians 1v1 Tournament

Week 2: Halo 5 Guardians 2v2 Tournament

Week 3: Halo 5 Guardians 1v1 Tournament

Week 4: Halo 5 Guardians 2v2 Tournament

Maybe mix in some MCC, maybe mix in a 4v4 every once in a while to keep things fresh. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

No. 

Example:

Week 1: Halo 5: Guardians 1v1 Tournament

Week 2: Halo 5 Guardians 2v2 Tournament

Week 3: Halo 5 Guardians 1v1 Tournament

Week 4: Halo 5 Guardians 2v2 Tournament

Maybe mix in some MCC, maybe mix in a 4v4 every once in a while to keep things fresh. 

that clears things up, thanks man :)

would be interesting to see if, for example, the two players in the final ended up in the same team for 2v2's, and I guess the reverse is also possible.

can I expect the semi-finals/finals to be uploaded to beyond's youtube channel? the connection here is inconsistent, and I don't know if I would be capable of watching the streams because of my schedule and everything.

Awesome stuff. Is this is intel that the Premium members got?

Yes.

They will also get the next round of intel early in October, that will be fun. Cant wait to announce.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes.

They will also get the next round of intel early in October, that will be fun. Cant wait to announce.

Thanks! You guys are awesome. Keep up the good work.

HCS settings. If there are none early on (which I am assuming there will be) then we will just use vanilla settings at first

So basically it's between radar or no radar :kappa:

Yes.

I almost wonder... if the increase in subscriptions is how you are paying for the announcements.