Sign in to follow this  
Tradition

Halo 5: Guardians REQ Pack Opinion Thread

The requisition-station system makes sense for Warzone's style of gameplay.  Don't think having weapons spread about the large maps or stockpiled at spawn would be all that beneficial.

The whole consumable card microtransaction aspect though...meh.  Gives people incentive to keep playing but  I just hope specific armor is tied to commendations so I'm not re-rolling forever.

I just noticed that lol man I was half asleep when I typed this thread is there a way to edit the title of the thread?

I don't think so.

EDIT: nevermind

From a gameplay POV i dont like how REQ Cards give the chance to have a whole team going OP vehicles, so regarding the REQ Packs i really hope the vehicle cards are very rare so that only a few amount of people in each team actually has the chance for a banshee or something else (yes i know they are single use but that just makes it slighly better)

Kind of irrelevant thought considering it matches you against people with similar cards or something of the sort.

My concern (for myself, because I'm a grumpu asshole) is that in Warzone... Legendary cards can be burned extremely easy. Imagine getting that beautifuly juicy Linda's sniper rifle and you get betrayed because your teammate decided to jump out of a banshee on top of you, or an opponent threw a long nade and killed you. Hahahaha, Idk, I see myself being all excited with a legendary weapon in my hands and dying in an extremely silly way.

The skins/armour/permanent stuff for Arena, I'm seeing myself purchasing a lot of those packs tbh.

My concern (for myself, because I'm a grumpu asshole) is that in Warzone... Legendary cards can be burned extremely easy. Imagine getting that beautifuly juicy Linda's sniper rifle and you get betrayed because your teammate decided to jump out of a banshee on top of you, or an opponent threw a long nade and killed you. Hahahaha, Idk, I see myself being all excited with a legendary weapon in my hands and dying in an extremely silly way.

The skins/armour/permanent stuff for Arena, I'm seeing myself purchasing a lot of those packs tbh.

I believe friendly fire is off in Warzone so that's one less way to lose your legendary!

Apparently.... u can get these commendations certificates? that boosts ur chance of getting legendary.

By how much i have no idea.

What are the chances of getting a legendary I wonder 

I believe friendly fire is off in Warzone so that's one less way to lose your legendary!

That's why I mentioned that scenario. Killing teammates will always happen... somehow and someway.. my dear BEAST... just wait, and it'll happen. It'll happen when you wanna try that beautiful weapon you just got. Hahaha.

Apparently.... u can get these commendations certificates? that boosts ur chance of getting legendary.

By how much i have no idea.

What are the chances of getting a legendary I wonder 

We'll see. Hopefully you don't get same gear/weapons too often as well. Like same armor? that'd suck.

That's why I mentioned that scenario. Killing teammates will always happen... somehow and someway.. my dear BEAST... just wait, and it'll happen. It'll happen when you wanna try that beautiful weapon you just got. Hahaha.

We'll see. Hopefully you don't get same gear/weapons too often as well. Like same armor? that'd suck.

When I use my first legendary and I immediately lose it, I will trade in all my future legendary weapon and vehicle cards as soon as I get them.

And yea even if a teammate runs into you, it will probably launch you into a terrible position and end up getting you killed. Or an enemy vehicle will just wreck you immediately. Oh God realizing all the ways you could lose a legendary is really depressing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone's face when nobody cares about arena/HCS and just play warzone all the time. 

Don't be so pessimistic, we have a whole 11% of the population who definitely cares more about Arena than Warzone  :kappa: