Kurismic

Very Serious H5 Free Agent

Hello all,

I am looking for highly skilled players with which to advance my halo career in a team setting. I am extremely interested in attending (being strong competition in) competitive events as well as playing in online tournaments. I am a highly skilled player with many years of halo experience, including multiple LAN and online tournaments, Gamebattles Ladders, and competitive multiplayer. I started playing Halo with CE, but began to take my competitive skills seriously in Halo 3, forming teams and taking on other players. In Halo: Reach I was a "manager" for ~100 highly skilled players, hosting and competing in in-house tournaments for event passes. Now, with the release of Halo 5, I am wanting to form a team and take my skills to the mainstage. I need cooperative, noncombative teammates that are willing and able to practice, travel to events, admit flaws and improve, and become a synergistic unit. Please leave qualifications below.

-Jace

Hello all,

I am looking for highly skilled players with which to advance my halo career in a team setting. I am extremely interested in attending (being strong competition in) competitive events as well as playing in online tournaments. I am a highly skilled player with many years of halo experience, including multiple LAN and online tournaments, Gamebattles Ladders, and competitive multiplayer. I started playing Halo with CE, but began to take my competitive skills seriously in Halo 3, forming teams and taking on other players. In Halo: Reach I was a "manager" for ~100 highly skilled players, hosting and competing in in-house tournaments for event passes. Now, with the release of Halo 5, I am wanting to form a team and take my skills to the mainstage. I need cooperative, noncombative teammates that are willing and able to practice, travel to events, admit flaws and improve, and become a synergistic unit.

-Jace

@philappenzeller

xbl: Philthhy

my teammate and I are looking for two more serious players to compete in h5g.

@philappenzeller

xbl: Philthhy

my teammate and I are looking for two more serious players to compete in h5g.

What are your qualifications and experience?

What are your qualifications and experience?

We've been playing halo as a pair for the last 12+ years, since we were kids playing split screen in ce. We were too young to attend events during halo 2; but we participated in as much online competition as we could. We continued to compete online through most of halo 3.. when halo reach / h4 came about we weren't super interested. Played very casually, then with mcc we've been trying to ease our way back into the scene; looking for 1-2 players or another pair who is as thirsty as we are to really compete in halo 5. As adults we work full time jobs / have families but have devoted 3-4 hours a day during the week and more on the weekends to grinding for h5. We also have the freedom and funds to travel for LAN events; it's just a matter of finding teammates who feel the way we do.

Interested. 

Mainly ran H3 Doubles Ladders with my partner. We have been playing together since H2 but only got into 4v4 a few times as we were too in love with Doubles. Play MLG/Hardcore a lot as well. Got out of the scene for H4 and Reach but looking to get back into it for H5. Running MCC every night right now. Just looking for the parts were missing to make a team. 

We've been playing halo as a pair for the last 12+ years, since we were kids playing split screen in ce. We were too young to attend events during halo 2; but we participated in as much online competition as we could. We continued to compete online through most of halo 3.. when halo reach / h4 came about we weren't super interested. Played very casually, then with mcc we've been trying to ease our way back into the scene; looking for 1-2 players or another pair who is as thirsty as we are to really compete in halo 5. As adults we work full time jobs / have families but have devoted 3-4 hours a day during the week and more on the weekends to grinding for h5. We also have the freedom and funds to travel for LAN events; it's just a matter of finding teammates who feel the way we do.

Add me @Kurismic and we'll play to see if we can work together.

Interested.

Mainly ran H3 Doubles Ladders with my partner. We have been playing together since H2 but only got into 4v4 a few times as we were too in love with Doubles. Play MLG/Hardcore a lot as well. Got out of the scene for H4 and Reach but looking to get back into it for H5. Running MCC every night right now. Just looking for the parts were missing to make a team.

I'd be interested in trying this out to see if we'll work well together. Add me @Kurismic.

@HighBriD_4B, qualifications are t20 at multiple events, won multiple online tourneys. Consistent top 20 on GB team ladder, consistent top 5 on singles. Have coached t20 teams as well. Played dying halo 3 era and first bit of reach, and I'm back now, looking for experienced players to play with and possibly team GT: HHighBriD

@HighBriD_4B, qualifications are t20 at multiple events, won multiple online tourneys. Consistent top 20 on GB team ladder, consistent top 5 on singles. Have coached t20 teams as well. Played dying halo 3 era and first bit of reach, and I'm back now, looking for experienced players to play with and possibly team GT: HHighBriD

Add me @Kurismic we'll play.

HHighBriD, I would like to know if you are willing to play this weekend?

Interested.

What's your tag? Let's play this weekend.

Let's play this weekend. What's your gt?

Add iVoRTeX v7, i have a to2 and we have placed good together in season 1 (t25) and placed good and won alot of online tourney. We are currently under an org with 5k followers. So add me on xbox or contact me on twitter if interested. Twitter: @RevolveVoRTeX