Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: H2A 2v2 Bracket, Schedule, Reporting and More!

Dude check your Twitter Clicked. I sent you video and message proof of me playing 2v1 against them and they both quit out.

You can have ONE sub, well, replacement, for the entire tournament. Can't split two prizes between 3 people.

I reopened the match for now.

What does that mean for us? As in we're re matching g4s?

Dude check your Twitter Clicked. I sent you video and message proof of me playing 2v1 against them and they both quit out.

I need your team name.

Your Team Name: detroit vs everybody

Winner: detroit vs everybody

Round Number: Round 3

Score: 2 - 0

Because you host booted us. I have proof of both of our connections timing out at the same time in the middle of the match. Plus I'm pretty sure 2v1 isn't even allowed.

Okay so we beat the mercenaries here is the stats

Your Team Name: Induce Havoc

Winner: Induce Havoc

Round Number: 3

Score: 2 - 0

What does that mean for us? As in we're re matching g4s?

You agreed to a 2v1 and both left at the same time. You were both offline and didn't mention or mentioned me about anything.

Your Team Name: WOWbros

Winner: WOWbros

Round Number: 3

Score: 2 - 0 (Best of 3 games)

@@Clicked @@CyReN just so you know. g4s already started round three... froyodin lagged out; then we had to hold for plague to find a replacement. Been 10 minutes now and hes saying he has to replay round two? 

And considering they're being accused of altering connections, maybe the one player quiting mistakenly booted himself? I don't know. Not going to point fingers or get involved in that dispute but my team should be up 1-0 in round three.. regardless of who were playing. 

@@Clicked @@CyReN just so you know. g4s already started round three... froyodin lagged out; then we had to hold for plague to find a replacement. Been 10 minutes now and hes saying he has to replay round two?

@@Clicked is saying that I do. He reopened my round 2 game. I sent him a message on Twitter with photos of both of them being offline

And considering they're being accused of altering connections, maybe the one player quiting mistakenly booted himself? I don't know. Not going to point fingers or get involved in that dispute but my team should be up 1-0 in round three.. regardless of who were playing. 

They can either replay the match or provide evidence with their dispute. Just a reminder: If you're caught cheating, you'll be banned from the website and all future tournaments permanently. 

My team: Gooy/Str8sick

Their team: One Gaming Esports

Winner: Goofy/Str8Sick

2-0