Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: H2A 2v2 Bracket, Schedule, Reporting and More!

Replay your match.

They're not online, how are they fucking on here but can't get online? Explain this to me. I'm inviting them and it's not going through

Your Team Name: UH OH These Kids

Winner: UH OH These Kids

Round Number: 4

Score: 2 - 0 (Best of 3 games)

You guys need to check the straight outta the build team. The preschool slayer has no stats and I am pretty sure he has some kind of hacks

You guys need to check the straight outta the build team. The preschool slayer has no states and I am pretty sure he has some kind of hacks

Also if I booted you out, it would also show that you got booted when you get into lobby. No one booted you out. Xbox live connection is so good right now cause everyone else is lagging out as well

I mean you lagged us out with a host booter, you know what I mean. It's not just my Xbox connection nothing in my house works so it's clearly a host booter.

@@Clicked ; what's going to happen in regards to you having them replay. but g4s already lost game one of round three to us? 

@@Clicked I sent video proof of me inviting both of them to your Twitter. Check notifications please. This is ridiculous . Native is a troll, get him out of here. I don't even have a computer near me to do that and I don't even know how to host boot. Swear to god on everything I love they're lying man.. -__- they're mad cause they lost the Shrine game 25-7

Your Team Name: Straight outta the Build

Winner: Straight outta the Build

Round Number: Round 1

Score: 2 - 0 (No shows)

Both players did not show up when we invited them.

You guys have some nice hacks. I know that preschool slayer does Bc he has no stats and he has not even played the game so Gg to your guys win Bc you guys can't play fair

@clicked g4s and reuben still aren't playing that match. At what point are they being DQ'd? It's holding up the rest of this portion of the bracket. Round three was supposed to be started 51 minutes ago.Round two games were supposed to be started at 3:45pm.

@@Clicked I sent video proof of me inviting both of them to your Twitter. Check notifications please. This is ridiculous . Native is a troll, get him out of here. I don't even have a computer near me to do that and I don't even know how to host boot. Swear to god on everything I love they're lying man.. -__- they're mad cause they lost the Shrine game 25-7

Yeah, I saw the Tweets. Are they still not online? 

I actually want to just keep playing I'm not even being a dick, obviously we wouldn't quit by being down by only 4 kills, that makes no sense. No reason to be an asshole like that. I'm 99% sure you or your teammate cheated because this has never happened to my internet unless I was host booted. Like I said, the truth will come out if you continue to play. I say just let us play round 3 if they aren't able to play.

Yeah, I saw the Tweets. Are they still not online?

Nope. They're appearing offline for 1 hour right now. Will send it again

Nope. They're appearing offline for 1 hour right now. Will send it again

Dude stop hitting my IP and I would be glad to get on and rematch. This is bullshit dude you know what you're doing. I'm literally trying to connect right now and my internet is still down from you cheating. Just stop and we can play a fair game.

@@Clicked if i have to play the kids being accused of altering connections I want you to be present in the match... I've been broadcasting the whole tournament thus far. Including the one game we already played vs g4s when they were originally credited the win for round two... The win that we shouldn't have to give back.

http://www.twitch.tv/philthhy

Your Team Name: DELU

Winner: DELU

Round Number: 4

Score: 2 - 0 (Best of 3 games)

Waited 15 mins but didn't get matched up