Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: H2A 2v2 Bracket, Schedule, Reporting and More!

They can either replay the match or provide evidence with their dispute. Just a reminder: If you're caught cheating, you'll be banned from the website and all future tournaments permanently.

I showed you photo proof and video proof of them being offline and both players quitting after being up 9-3

Your Team Name:   One Gaming Esports

Winner:                    Goofy/St8Sick

Round Number:       Round 3

Score:                      2-0

• Upvote (+1) 1

I showed you photo proof and video proof of them being offline and both players quitting after being up 9-3

Dude you clearly booted us it's obvious and you have all sorts of connection problems going on. Your proof could just be you lagging out of the game, we both leave at the exact same time it said you quit. And then my internet was down for a long time and Xbox disconnected me. Once I can get back on my computer you better believe I'm posting proof.

Team Name: Viperio eSports

Winner: Viperio eSports

Score: 2-0

Round: 2

This is inncorrect. We won and I have video proof.

Dude you clearly booted us it's obvious and you have all sorts of connection problems going on. Your proof could just be you lagging out of the game, we both leave at the exact same time it said you quit. And then my internet was down for a long time and Xbox disconnected me. Once I can get back on my computer you better believe I'm posting proof.

It said you quit for me. This isn't FroyOdin this is Plague zZyX . The player you lost to in a 2v1

Team Name: Rise

Winner: Neither team won

Round: 3

Score: Nobody won

We played game 1 and the host was literally impossible to play and the other team was lagging everywhere our shots were not connecting either. Can we replay this series?

It said you quit for me. This isn't FroyOdin this is Plague zZyX . The player you lost to in a 2v1

the game was still going on when everything disconnected. The score was 8-4 why would we quit?

Teams may not delay the match for more than 5 minutes between each map. If a team delays the start for longer than 5 minutes between maps, they will forfeit that map. The team that did not delay must submit a ticket with valid proof showing that this delay did occur. First, the match must be completed and the scores must be reported correctly. Do not dispute the match on purpose. After the match is complete, submit a ticket containing the URL link of the proof. 

It's been 20 minutes since game one of round three. What's the hold up @@Clicked? This should be considered a forfeit on their end.

the game was still going on when everything disconnected. The score was 8-4 why would we quit?

We can play again and I'll be happy to play you guys again. You'll delaying the tournament. Please stop filling up lies man.

Replay your match.

Your Team Name: Naded/eLToWn

Winner: Naded/eLTown

Round Number: 3

Score: 2 - 0

Also if I booted you out, it would also show that you got booted when you get into lobby. No one booted you out. Xbox live connection is so good right now cause everyone else is lagging out as well