Sign in to follow this  
ThankYeezy

Thank Yeezy's Halo videos

So pretty much as the title says Im going to post my halo videos in there pretty much. 

Newest Vid:

Previous vid:

Short Edits:

H5 Videos:

HCS videos:

Gameplay stuff:

Funny stuff:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Kanye West is a terrible rapper.

definitely out of his prime now but until My beautiful dark twisted fantasy he was undoubted on top of the rap game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Final HCS highlights. GP comes from 2 crazy win streaks from friday and sat night except the first clip, which is from a pgl match when the game first game out. GP is kind of lacking from an entertainment perspective. They're all  just plays against some high level people in HCS. hope you guys enjoy

• Upvote (+1) 1

As the title of the video says just a short H5 HL. Gameplay is pretty much from a couple of hours on New Years eve. I didn't feel like editing too much so i just focused on synching. Just wanted to make a video to this song. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wanted to make a short video with some clips I had. I'd appreciate it if you guys could leave some constructive criticism on the editing. Watching it again there some things I like and a lot of things I could have executed better. But I'm curious to hear what you guys think.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Another short edit. I really enjoy making these. hope you guys enjoy it as well. 

Great editing but the gameplay sucks  :kappa: Good playing with you yesterday keep up the vids :)  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just a short 1v1 video from a 1v1 session with my xbox son Sab. The clips are actually really old I just finally found the song I wanted to edit too. I'd really appreciate if you guys would critique the editing and overall flow of the video. I got a little lazy towards the end but i still liked how the video turned out overall.