Sign in to follow this  
Frosty

Guild Wars 2

Does anyone play? If not you should start because it just became free to play! This is the most fun game I've played in years.

The game is a epic mmorpg. The game is a game of exploration and public events. There is a great PvM system which consist of Dungeons, Public events, Public Quest, Public boss fights and 
Does anyone play? If not you should start because it just became free to play! This is the most fun game I've played in years.

The game is a epic mmorpg. The game is a game of exploration and public events. There is a great PvM system which consist of Dungeons, Public events, Public Quest, Public boss fights and so many more things. Raids will be added in with the first expansion Heart of Thorns. There is a competitive 5v5 pvp mode and a Server vs Server pvp mode where 2 worlds battle it out with one another.

The best part about this game in my eyes is its not a grinding MMO you can have fun playing at every level because of the massive public events and quest that anyone can take part in.

Ill post a part from a GW2 review which describes the game perfectly

Not too much time must be spend taking care of Guild Wars 2’s chores. Better yet, nearly everything in Guild Wars 2 awards experience, from mining to jumping up the sides of mountains to reach vista points to leveling your crafting skills by discovering recipes for stuffed mushrooms and cheese pizza. If someone else in the world is already attacking an enemy, you can attack too and still claim loot and experience. If someone is already mining ore, that doesn’t prevent you from mining it as well. So not only are other players barred from attacking and killing you in the PvE world, they’re prevented from inconveniencing you, which casts off a significant amount of unnecessary tension usually associated with MMO play. You’re constantly showered in positive reinforcement, given items or experience or currency or all three for nearly everything, and yet it never seems excessive to the point where the rewards lose their significance."

If you start playing let me know and add me in game! Frosty.2387

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was wondering when this was going to show up. My main is a Ranger Human. I haven't played it for awhile though, but I remember I made a full set of Zojja's Armor before I stopped playing. When I usually play it's just World Events. I can't get enough of those.

I was wondering when this was going to show up. My main is a Ranger Human. I haven't played it for awhile though, but I remember I made a full set of Zojja's Armor before I stopped playing. When I usually play it's just World Events. I can't get enough of those.

I just started playing 2 days ago and its the most fun i've had in years gaming. Its so fun :p

It's free now?

Well.. I know what I'm doing tonight...

Thanks for the heads up on this sir!! I'll add you when I get on. It will be something like

[something]PureVision[something]

lol i almost bought this last week when it was on sale. went for ESO instead.

is there any paywalls going f2p, or is it the exact same game and you just have to pay for the expansion?

nvm, there is a good amount of restrictions for being f2p, but you pretty much have access to almost everything.

for anyone who would like to read the differences between account types; http://help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157?_ga=1.226851289.519069694.1441055334

i signed up, sbk.1826 is my id. i imagine we need to play on the same server to play with each other? which server did yall choose?

i signed up, sbk.1826 is my id. i imagine we need to play on the same server to play with each other? which server did yall choose?

I'm not so sure anymore. A while back they introduced megaservers to compensate for the poor populated areas so I think you're still able to play with friends regardless but servers matter for PVP or WvW.

I've actually never played this with friends after the megaservers were introduced so i'm not sure how it works.

Guild Wars had the best leveling experience in an MMO for me i've ever played, the only gripe i have about the game is the lack of end game content. As you guys grind to 80 you will see that basically what you're doing now is pretty much all you will continue to do outside of dungeons for PVE. Now pvp is totally different though.

I play on stormbluff isle but it doesn't matter because all the PvP and PvE are game region wide. Meaning, anyone on NA can play with each other no matter the server you chose. Server only matters for WvW

Guild Wars had the best leveling experience in an MMO for me i've ever played, the only gripe i have about the game is the lack of end game content. As you guys grind to 80 you will see that basically what you're doing now is pretty much all you will continue to do outside of dungeons for PVE. Now pvp is totally different though.

Raids are coming soon! :D