ThreeShotPistol

Xbox Live blocking now preventing Halo: MCC matchmaking

The funniest part of all of this is the section on the page that says:

If it's designed to prevent abuse from other players, what exactly is happening here??

If you read all of this page: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-0

I'm really confused as to why this is affecting so many people? I know it's happening but I don't understand how.

They say it's designed to prevent abuse, but I'd love to hear their explanation of how, because they only way I could see that as being possible is if they investigate each and every report, which they aren't doing. My proof is that I have 8 cheating(was 9, but 1 fell off after 6 months), 4 for voice, and 4 for gamertag. I have never cheated and don't even know how to cheat. When it comes to voice on Xbox One, the only time I have my mic plugged in is if I am in party chat with friends, so those can't be legit. And for gamertag, people report me because they're jealous of my OG tag, not because it's offensive, so those aren't legit either. As far as unsporting goes, the only things I have done that could be remotely considered unsporting are betrayals and teabagging. I have done betrayals on people who are trying to betray me or have betrayed me on purpose for no reason. IMO, that's not unsporting, that's protecting myself from those who are trying to be unsporting towards me. Also have betrayed teammates who are AFK out of frustration of getting no support from them as I keep dying and spawning next to them. As far as teabagging goes, I did do this sometimes before I first hit "Avoid Me" reputation, but never really thought of it as unsporting conduct, but rather part of Halo. However, the two times I did come out of "Avoid Me" reputation, I was not teabagging or betraying anyone, yet I still fell back to "Avoid Me" reputation.

Hopefully they completely reset it because 2 reports sends me to green to red instantly.

-

-

-

I was reading in the Gears forums right now that a lot of people are back in green. Checked my own and it looks like I am in green as well. Even after getting another cheater report. (10 now lol)

What about you guys?

Is it over? :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was reading in the Gears forums right now that a lot of people are back in green. Checked my own and it looks like I am in green as well. Even after getting another cheater report. (10 now lol)

What about you guys?

I'm green too 

Apparently I have two reports for 'cheating' but I still have green rep. I don't understand why anyone would even waste their time to report or block someone when it takes half an hour for the menu screen load.

Same here. I barely played MCC the last 2 months and after a 3-4h session I already have two cheating reports. Kids these days

What about you guys?

yes it is, for whatever reason im running green rep again! :)

and i havent played a single game since i turned red, which is even more weird

I finally got to green rep after being red for 3 weeks from trying to get a 50 in H2C (which I finally did). A few weeks after I got my 50 I got back up to green rep. Played 3 games of infection and I'm back to yellow rep -_- lol

Does this count the 360 rep too? the reason I ask is because I haven't played my Xbox one in over a month, and the last time I did I checked my rep because of this thread and was in green.  I turned my 360 on today and got a message saying my rep has been knocked down to orange. WTF?!

I can still find games on MCC fine though. What gives?

EDIT: I just checked and I got 2 "unsporting" reports recently. That's all it takes? Seriously? 

Well......uh

Well....hmmmmm

Well...............

Quit playing so good...

The XBL Universal Accessibility feature... Built in ranking mechanism.

Just neg everyone you come into contact with and drag them all down with you so you can play them all.

• Upvote (+1) 1