ThreeShotPistol

Xbox Live blocking now preventing Halo: MCC matchmaking

This affects not only Halo MM, but other games as well. My friend Saruh ( you may have player her in the H1 playlist) has been blocked to red rep because her boyfriend (Soulja level 50 in H1 on his main) will sometimes play on her account in MM. She cannot find games in COD: AW now because her accounts rep is red from people on H1 blocking her account.

Because it was a design choice that sounded good on paper, but in practice is ass.

It's definitely the product of a half-baked plan.

I believe the latest CU changed it so your rep didn't influence MM in ranked playlists.

Maybe we should start a Beyond thread where everybody posts gamertags to + rep? 

They made it so blocking doesn't affect MM, but bad rep definitely still does. To the Xbox team, that's the whole purpose of rep in the first place, and it's also how 343 "punishes" quitters (quit = rep goes down).

The reputation system is pure garbage though. It'll get to a point where everyone decent will be in red rep and high level MM will just happen through red rep. It's ridiculous. Even back on 360, it was the same. Everyone good was like 80-90% avoided. However, most games didn't pay attention to that for MM, so it wasn't as bad.

Microsoft really needs to let this awful system go altogether. It's horrendous, pointless, and has a lot of room for exploit. I don't even think it's monitored at all either. I can't believe 343 thinks MCC's super low population can afford having players who can't find games at all because of something like that.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I know I've hittin red rep 3 times an have gotten orange & yellow probably at least 12 times.

Alright well people were blocking before so you couldn't match them an your rep would be effected by all the blocks

Now people will report you on 20 + account since you can make a unlimited amounts or they just get there whole friends list / team to still block you / report you for no reason.

Like I said in another thread me and multiple of my friends have gotten red on are alts an are on are 3rd / 4th alt account.  I've gotten to the point though where I'm not playing until this bullshit is fixed.

@@Bravo are you aware the rep thing is still a problem?  Hopefully you can talk to someone in charge of the reputation system so they'll fix it.

when I go to search MM, I am only allowed to match other players with red reputation. Essentially, this prevents me from playing the game on my account. I have absolutely no idea how something like this is allowed by Microsoft.

This is what baffles me too. How can Microsoft justify giving players an indefinite online matchmaking suspension(which is really what this is) if the player isn't breaking code of conduct or terms of service? Furthermore, is this even legal?

• Upvote (+1) 2

IF you can +rep people just post ur gt and how to do so and I will. The problem does need to be resolved, but if there is a short term fix might as well use it

• Upvote (+1) 1

IF you can +rep people just post ur gt and how to do so and I will. The problem does need to be resolved, but if there is a short term fix might as well use it

You like all of there stuff on there activity feed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IF you can +rep people just post ur gt and how to do so and I will.

There is no way to leave positive feedback on Xbox One, only negative.

Wait, what? So is a negative rep permanent?

The system is totally bull shit I got knocked into the orange(needs work) from green(good) after three fucking reports....It's kind of ridiculous that you can go down two levels in only three reports.

Just curious how many reports do you guys have I'd like to get an idea of how many it takes to get you into the red.

You can check em here after signing in.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/ 

Wow that sounds awful, not just for Halo but for whatever you may be playing. It's mind boggling how easily exploitable this is.

MS needs to drop this rep system like it's hot.

21 Unsporting & 23 for Cheating.  The funny thing is I never play unless I'm with a full team so that rules out all the unsporting reports all bs & I guess being good is called cheating in 2015 gaming.

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I use this system to block dipshits on my team that keep giving me losses.

It is a shit system though and needs to go.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just curious how many reports do you guys have I'd like to get an idea of how many it takes to get you into the red.

29 unsporting, 8 cheating, 4 voice, and 4 gamertag(lol).

I've been in "Avoid Me" reputation for over 3 months now. I've moved up to orange "Needs Work" twice during this time and both times I went back to "Avoid Me" reputation despite playing on pins and needles, making sure I wasn't even teabagging anyone or doing anything that could remotely be considered "unsporting" or anything else.

They say the way to improve reputation is to complete online matchmaking games without getting reported. Well, the first time I came out of "Avoid Me" rep, I played and completed close to, if not over, 100 games of BTB in a day and a half. I was reported twice during all of those games and instead of my reputation improving, it fell back to "Avoid Me". The second time I came out of it, I only got to play 5-6 games before I fell back and have been stuck here since.

That's like Youtube videos having no like button but only dislikes. People are going to fuck with that.

guy sends me this message, then my account goes into red rep, so he obviously reported me. gotta love microsoft and 343. can no longer find matchmaking games btw.

0FSJcZb.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

The system is totally bull shit I got knocked into the orange(needs work) from green(good) after three fucking reports....It's kind of ridiculous that you can go down two levels in only three reports.

I got 0 report boys but im not over 30 in anything. Still though I have 50-5 people so much I'm surprised no one has reported me