Sign in to follow this  
MuDShoT

MuDShoT free agent for halo 5

Hey all, my name is Steven aka MuDShoT and I'm currently looking for a team for H5. For those of you who have heard of me, you probably already know my capabilities; for those of you who haven't, I have placed top 24 and top 32 in H3 and have won and placed 2nd in many online tournaments. I was also pretty much always on the main page on gamebattles in singles, doubles and 4v4's in H3, H:R and H4.

I'm more than capable of placing high enough to be "in the money" and I need a team with the same capabilities and the "can do" attitude to get there. So, if you're interested in running games, make a post containing your teammates experience along with your own, your's and your teammates gamertags and I'll get back to you when I have time. 

Thanks and cheers for now,

Steven

Hey, I played a you a few times in Hardcore. But, I don't have any event experience, and I know people don't really want to waste their time, but how does one become a break out player, if no one gives them the chance? I'm probably one of the best support/objective players I know. I just need to be around some strong Janitors. GT: Thee Theory

my friend and I only have online experience.. We both have years of halo experience and high halo IQ. If interested in feeling things out when h5 drops, hit me up..

@philappenzeller -> twitter

philthhy -> xbl

Even if you don't have a name or experience, I will run games with you.. However, if you have no experience or a name for yourself, you have to REALLY impress me for me to team with you, more so than people who have experience. That being said, I want to give everyone a shot, regardless of experience. I also will say though, that for the people with no experience, on top of having to play much better than the people with experience, I also need some kind of proof of your being able to afford tournament costs. I've had a teammate not show up at two events and I'm not about to have that happen a third time, that's another reason why having tournament experience is so important; but if you can prove to me that you'll be able to go, then your lack of experience will be less of an issue.

Mudshot, Idk if you remember me, I have made some variations to my gamertag since halo 3. I have placed t20 at events as well as one multiple online. I stayed a consistent top 20 on the TL for gamebattles, and also stayed a consistent top 5 on the singles ladder during the later halo 3 era. I played you in singles a couple of times. But I am currently going to Daytona for the event and need 2 more (TP paid for), and possibly more. But hit me up, HHighBriD, my twitter is @HighBrid_4B

Decent player, good with a team. Communicate well, don't rage. Last 10 games 1.59 K/D 1.5 W/L (HCS and halo 4). Tried to play in HCS season 1, but had teammates not show up and didn't do all that well using my wife as a sub lol. So basically no competitive experience, but I play a lot now and willing to work. Also, I'm a grown ass man with a job so if tournaments were in the cards I would go if I thought we'd have a chance. Even if not for a team, hit me up for customs/mm. GT: XL MUDCAT LX

I'm also looking for a team for h5, and for coming mcc online tourneys. I have no past event experience however. I'm a great support/OBJ player, 16 years old and I'm usually on from 4-10pm edt if not earlier. Add me on XBL to run games soon GT:  xAllstar11

Hello Steven,

My name is Jason (Kurismic) and I am a fellow free-agent looking to find a competitive team for Halo 5 and onward. I am quite an experienced Halo player, having competed in multiple online and local tournaments (Placing highly or winning), as well maintaining a fair Game Battles record. I am capable of travel by car or plane (depending on distance) and am available to practice often. I have been playing since CE, but did not start playing hyper-competitively until 2009. I have lead several teams as well as having been a manager for 100 competitive players, hosting in-house tournaments for event passes. I feel that we could work well together, as I have recently been getting back into the competitive scene in preparation for H5. Please contact me via message on Xbox Live, my gamertag is Kurismic.

Thanks for your time.

Even if you don't have a name or experience, I will run games with you.. However, if you have no experience or a name for yourself, you have to REALLY impress me for me to team with you, more so than people who have experience. That being said, I want to give everyone a shot, regardless of experience. I also will say though, that for the people with no experience, on top of having to play much better than the people with experience, I also need some kind of proof of your being able to afford tournament costs. I've had a teammate not show up at two events and I'm not about to have that happen a third time, that's another reason why having tournament experience is so important; but if you can prove to me that you'll be able to go, then your lack of experience will be less of an issue.

I'm interested in running games, my gamertag is LowGi. 

I've been to a few small lans. I have a job so I can pay my way. I have beaten really good players and teams before. I know what it takes to win, and that's a lot of small talk. Actually though.

Yo Im Jake. GT: Yellows0ccerball88 

Used to play big team in H4 but now I only play 4v4... Lets run

#HighDemand

Yo mud, kind of went on hiatus after master chief because of all the glitch and the lag that came with. I've been playing destiny working my rank up in that. Halo is my game tho, been playing halo doubles and MLG 4v4 about 10 yrs now. Added you, hit me up. I'm starting to play master chief and getting back in the swing before halo5

Interested in running games with you. Only been to local lans in my area back in H1, H2 & H3 but interested in taking the next step.

Add me: The Mark0   <---Zero

Im always skeptical about posting on forums for team mates. Its really easy to talk yourself up and give false information. Im gonna skip the BS and hit you up online and we can talk as well as run games. Expect a message from me online withing the next day or so.

GT: SpooKeeeZy

Hey mudshot, i have a to2 under an org with 5k followers, me and my teammate placed top 25 in hcs season 1 and placed top 3 in alot of online tourney in season 2 and this off season. I just started coml halo in febuary but i think im doing prettyy well for just starting. I have alot of experience scrimming top 16 teams and placing good in tourney against them. If you have a twitter mine is @RevolveVoRTeX or u can contact me on xbl GT: iVoRTeX v7. We can run a few games of hcs or scrim and see if you are a good fit. Teammates GT: imJuicyParrot