Sign in to follow this  
IHaveIce

Do we need a big change in the competive teams?

Seriously...this feels like back in the old times.

There is no team that can dethrone Ambush, but what has to be done? 

Roy said it, he came back to make it more competive, and I think if he is more practicised this can be happening, but not now.

Do other old pros need the same mindset? Can we get them back?

Or do existing teams have to disband and regroup? Clearly no now existing team is in the position to be a real big threat, hell it evens seems Warriors get worse and worse.

Of course Ambush deserves all this, but it just feels awkward when the Losers Bracket finals and the semi finals are way more interesting and exciting than the Grand Finals

• Upvote (+1) 2

If anything, Chig/Mikwen are too inconsistent to have Classic beat Ambush and Warriors doesn't have a good Objective mindset.

Chig/Mikwen need to improve or get swapped, Legit/Goofy need to step up as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The thing is there are also really good players just in weird teams... Neighbor is rarely at an event. Elamite with RC

I say Legit could do big stuff with another team, or other teams just miss Objective players like you said.

Of course they are all good, but it just isn't enough.

Hell even Sudd1 would do better with other teammates, Sudd2 is holding them back IMO

• Upvote (+1) 3

Expect changes on Warriors. Hope for changes on Classic (I would love to see them win, but Ryanoob is just not on par with Ambush).

• Downvote (-1) 1

New Teams that need to Happen Asap!

Roy,Ninja,APG, maybe Chig or Enable

or FS,Enable,Ninja,APG This would be the Ultimate Team!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If anything, Chig/Mikwen are too inconsistent to have Classic beat Ambush and Warriors doesn't have a good Objective mindset.

Chig/Mikwen need to improve or get swapped, Legit/Goofy need to step up as well.

i wouldn't say legit needs to leave/change, but goofy does, i mean leave the team, not just step up his play...

my opinion 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Things will get interesting if Royal 2 and/or Snakebite come back and put in serious work.  Blaze is another potential impact player if he's serious.

Chig got 2 kills one game, that is not consistent, Legit is very consistent and a beast. Dropping chig would result in a team name change aswell, because classic is his name.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Things will get interesting if Royal 2 and/or Snakebite come back and put in serious work.  Blaze is another potential impact player if he's serious.

This. I want the old SQ back FS, Enable, Royal 2, Snakebite

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm predicting Elamite to replace Goofy. My reasoning for this is that Monster will most likely come back and attend @ AGL8 with RC, meaning Elamite is back to being  F/A. I doubt Slaughter are going to team up again, although they did perform decent at AGL7 with minimal practice, Aries is on a new team plus Bestman is really flaky when it comes to Halo events.

Elamite is a beast and with more practice I think he could fit in well, not to mention he has good chemistry with Legit because they teamed in the past.

I just hope Ninja puts his teammates placings over his friendship with Goofy, he needs to see the big picture. He already made one mistake by dropping Ryanoob instead of Goofy for APG.

^ This is all just my opinion, by the way.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Expect changes on Warriors. Hope for changes on Classic (I would love to see them win, but Ryanoob is just not on par with Ambush).

Then I don't think you understand what he's bringing to the table. Remember that he has an event win against the so called "God squad" during Halo Reach in Raleigh.

I'm predicting Elamite to replace Goofy. My reasoning for this is that Monster will most likely come back and attend @ AGL8 with RC, meaning Elamite is back to being  F/A. I doubt Slaughter are going to team up again, although they did perform decent at AGL7 with minimal practice, Aries is on a new team plus Bestman is really flaky when it comes to Halo events.

Elamite is a beast and with more practice I think he could fit in well, not to mention he has good chemistry with Legit and teaming with him in the past.

I just hope Ninja puts his teammates placings over his friendship with Goofy, he needs to see the big picture. He already made one mistake by dropping Ryanoob instead of Goofy for APG.

^ This is all just my opinion, by the way.

I agree with putting the placings before friends. Especially considering he did it with Ryanoob who was supposedly his friend. Legit is going to get tired of not winning and eventually retire.. I think Ninja needs to see that this could happen, then he has to replace an extremely good player.

Then I don't think you understand what he's bringing to the table. Remember that he has an event win against the so called "God squad" during Halo Reach in Raleigh.

Sure he is smart, but I am of the school of thought that beating Ambush will take overwhelming slaying power. Halo 4 (especially with the powerful sniper) is all about slaying power.

Warriors' best realistic bet is to pick up Blaze.  Of course; this is under the impression that Blaze is serious about playing Halo 4.  Blaze is an aggressive all-around player who can do everything.  He has chemistry and success with APG.  He almost beat Instinct with Ninja in the final Reach event.

Snakebite would be a potentially great fit as well but I'm not sure he'd join that team.

Suggestions such as Elamite are hilarious.  Elamite for Goofy changes nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is simple, the only team that will be able to dethrone ambush is status quo. They dethroned instinct in reach. The team would have to be Roy, Ace, Flamesword and enable. Also another team could be Elamite Warrior, Cloud, Roy and a 4th.

Sure he is smart, but I am of the school of thought that beating Ambush will take overwhelming slaying power. Halo 4 (especially with the powerful sniper) is all about slaying power.

I'm of that school of thought as well, but, Ambush isn't a team of 4 main slayers. Ola is a support slayer and Heinz is also a support/obj. Sure, they can slay if necessary, but they don't usually do it. I think you'd need someone on the team that is objective minded and has great communication/leader abilities. Really, the only two players like that are Ryanoob and FS IMO. They direct their team on where to go so that all their teammates have to do is worry about their shots. I think that's why SQ was so dominant, 3 nasty slayers and the quarterback in FS to put it all together. So, I think with practice, Classic can take down Ambush

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfortunately even with Roy's mindset I do not think a lot of old pros are gonna come back especially the state of competetive Halo right now because a lot of people forget this is also a job I mean yeah Ambush winning all the time is boring but Halo eSports is not like where you sign a contract and earn money off a yearly earning it's based off your performance and Ambush took advantage of picking up iGotUrPistola early on because when this happened they were like only about 12 "real" pros after AGL Chicago. So unfortunately for us the viewers we'll have to endure this because Ambush will not impeached for awhile. Right now Warriors, SQ, BtH, and Classic don't stand a chance I mean SQ put in sooooo much practice for AGL Knoxville and they got destroyed and with Classic's lineup and that amount of practice? I doubt it. I mean guys think about it Ambush won the last three events with Pistola not even playing in this top form like seriously? How is anyone supposed to top that at all?

I mean I honestly think the best team that can beat Ambush would consist of:
Ninja (slayer)

Roy (slayer)

Dersky (support/filler)

and last but not least Legit (obj./filler)

but I seriously doubt this will happen 

Basically the top players of each team need to combine if they want to beat Ambush. And that's still pushing it.

My thoughts on a possible roster....

-ContrA (from Legendary)

-Enable (from Status Quo)

-Roy (from Classic)

-Ninja (from Warriors)

Just my opinion.

Blaze for Goofy on Warriors would be one hell of a upgrade. Classic is good they just need more practice and probably be more aggressive. Snakebite coming back and joining SQ again would be a huge plus for them. Neighbor, Bestman, Elamite, and Naded as Triggers Down would be fun.

Honestly, I want a change in the system. I'd like to see the team names belonging to an owner who doesn't play and them making the business decisions. I think that would create more of these god tier teams because the owners wouldn't hesitate dropping someone to better the team

I am happy with Ambush winning but I would like to see other players mix it up and hopefully make the finals more exciting.

It's hard when the 4 best players are on one team though.

Basically the top players of each team need to combine if they want to beat Ambush. And that's still pushing it.

My thoughts on a possible roster....

-ContrA (from Legendary)

-Enable (from Status Quo)

-Roy (from Classic)

-Ninja (from Warriors)

Just my opinion.

- Ninja

- Mikwen

- Legit

- Roy

Ninja = objective work, support slayer

Legit, Roy, Mikwen = main slayers

The reason I think this could work is that Ninja and Legit have good chemistry (I don't see great chemistry with APG from either of them) and Ninja also has good chemistry with Mikwen.