Sign in to follow this  
Philthy

Astro Tech Support

Has anyone ever had to ship anything in to astro to  be serviced? My a50s stopped taking their charge and I just shipped them out this week.. Was wondering if anyone else had any personal experience dealing with the tech support.. how long did you wait to hear from them? Did they fix you issue? What was the cost? How long?

I heard Astro had pretty shitty tech support. Gotta try your luck while you have your warranty

I made the mistake of purchasing at gamestop... no warranty offered thru them.. but i have the 1 year from astro.. from then out i swore only to make big purchases at bestbuy so i can get the geek squad break/swap protection.... best warranties out there.

And hopefully they don't charge you $22 to ship it back to you since for some reason they can't get better shipping rates than $14 to ship a mic cable.

they gave me a label to have it shipped to them.... i didn't have to pay anything...... it was delivered there today. hoping to hear from them soon.

Astro tech support is probably the best customer service I have ever received hands down, I broke my mix amp once and I got in touch with them via email, they sorted a UPS collection for me on the Monday and then on Tuesday I had it collected and by the Thursday I had a brand new mix amp

Also I'm from the UK so I don't know if that's why it's better for me.

just an update.. i printed the label, shipped my headset (ups ground, took 5 business days) they received it and evaluated it within 2 hours of receiving it, then emailed me telling me it wasnt fixable then had a new tracking number for me and shipped me a brand new headset.. should be here by tuesday.

It took them a couple days to get back to me, but I had a decent experience.

They shipped me a black TX instead of my Halo edition, shipped me the Halo edition UPS red. Had it the next day.