Sign in to follow this  
Thee Theory

F/A for H5 and events

GT: Thee Theory

No event experience, never felt confident enough with a roster to go.

I can already tell I'm gonna be a monster in H5.

Destroyed SK, Gamesager, Ssyphon, and their 4th, 4 games in a row. Wasn't even close.

Finished H5 beta Semi-pro 1900+ ( 90% was searched alone. )

I'm willing to grind everyday and practice as much as I can.

My support game is real.

I'm still missing a few things, but if someone can show me the ways, I know my potential is infinite.

I wanna do big things in H5. 100% dedicated.

I adapt to games really fast. If we go to Daytona, we'll place extremely high. I'm a person that observes, and can copy what I see almost perfectly, without any practice. 

do you work? school? anything of that sort?

my friend and i are looking for 2 more for when h5 launches. we share the same type of dedication you do.. also have the skill I'm assuming you do. Would love to get together and feel things out once h5 launches.

I just moved to Tampa two weeks ago, so I'm trying to find a job at the moment. But, I carry kids in ToO on Desting for $$$. So, I have money. But, I'm definetly down to run some games.

Thee Theory I sent you a message on Xbox. I'm also a F/A looking for a team. I'm also 23 and live in Tampa, FL. Hit me up if you are down to try to put something together. 

I just moved to Tampa two weeks ago, so I'm trying to find a job at the moment. But, I carry kids in ToO on Desting for $$$. So, I have money. But, I'm definetly down to run some games.

well once h5 launches my friend and i who've been playing together since ce are going to be looking for two dedicated players who want to compete and push our way into those top teams.... add me and message me on xbl and we can stay in touch... GT: Philthhy