Beryl AU

Weight Training, Diet & Exercise Advice Thread

I must've done it wrong, as I used to play basketball (For school, rep, mens and club) and my legs still looked like shit......... The only thing basketball did for me was keep me skinny as fuark.

anyone do DB/Plate pullovers? How has it effected your chest/serratus/back development. I was reading somewhere that your ribcage is malleable into your early twenties before it becomes rigid and pullovers can effectively help you expand your ribcage 1-2 inches adding to that v-taper look. All them old school BBs including Zane and Arnold used to do em

Well, I start a new 6 month internship tomorrow. Gotta wake up at 7:00am after about a month of going to bed at at least 1:00AM and waking up at 10:00AM. I'll maybe get 6 hours if I'm lucky. Skipping the gym tomorrow because I have no idea when I'm getting home. Hopefully I can get back at a reasonable hour so I can start a new gym schedule. Die Hard is on right now at least I have something to watch lol

Switching my workouts to a more cardio centered system. My buddy that I work out with is going to the police academy in April so he wants to do some more cardio. So Im doing a caloric deficit and some cardio sessions almost everyday (that we go to the gym).

Probably gonna throw some HIIT/SIT in there too.... 

Wish me luck brahs.

For those of you who take protein powder, what brand do you use?  I buy 5 lb ON but I saw some MusclePharm 5 lb at Costco for $10 less and the same as the 4 lb costs on BB.  I know not all brands are equal so I'm curious

Well, I start a new 6 month internship tomorrow. Gotta wake up at 7:00am after about a month of going to bed at at least 1:00AM and waking up at 10:00AM. I'll maybe get 6 hours if I'm lucky. Skipping the gym tomorrow because I have no idea when I'm getting home. Hopefully I can get back at a reasonable hour so I can start a new gym schedule. Die Hard is on right now at least I have something to watch lol

Over the summer I had an internship where I had to be at work at 8 am.  I got up at 5:30 and went to the gym. It wasn't easy, but the workout was a great start to my day

For those of you who take protein powder, what brand do you use?  I buy 5 lb ON but I saw some MusclePharm 5 lb at Costco for $10 less and the same as the 4 lb costs on BB.  I know not all brands are equal so I'm curious

bought 10lb bag of ON gold standard double chocolate. tastes pretty good in milk and shakes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I must've done it wrong, as I used to play basketball (For school, rep, mens and club) and my legs still looked like shit......... The only thing basketball did for me was keep me skinny as fuark.

Same. I will admit though i had the best endurance during those highschool days and was much more athletic than i am now though.

Nah dude, all you need is to play basketball every once in a while.

Ehhhh I don't know about basketball, but I know soccer did the trick for me.  

fuark brahs, just squatted 235x7, i think my max is 245x3.

i'm pretty sure i'm stronger in all of my lifts now than i was in my previous bulk. feelsgoodman.

time to deload.

also, just saw a chick in my gym with a fuckin shredded chest. was mirin so hard. 

she was hot as fuck too

• Upvote (+1) 1

fuark brahs, just squatted 235x7, i think my max is 245x3.

i'm pretty sure i'm stronger in all of my lifts now than i was in my previous bulk. feelsgoodman.

time to deload.

also, just saw a chick in my gym with a fuckin shredded chest. was mirin so hard. 

she was hot as fuck too

wat?

wat?

dead srs. could see all the striations in the center of her chest.

her chest is bigger than mine. not saying much on my part, but still lol.

Over the summer I had an internship where I had to be at work at 8 am.  I got up at 5:30 and went to the gym. It wasn't easy, but the workout was a great start to my day

I ended up going to the gym today after work lmfao I got home earlier than I expected.

In other news this is what my doctor had to say about my liver. Anyone with knowledge on this could help. Keep in mind I went to the doctor on Tuesday and I drank that weekend.

"the only explanation is that the blood test shows elevation and thus implies inflammation- and alcohol is most likely to do this in your situation-

sometimes fat deposition- cholesterol, sometimes drug effects, medications, sometimes other conditions. -

its reversible, mild, but if not getting better we have to scrutinize more,

I usually will want to do a f/u test in 4-6 months

"

I ended up going to the gym today after work lmfao I got home earlier than I expected.

In other news this is what my doctor had to say about my liver. Anyone with knowledge on this could help. Keep in mind I went to the doctor on Tuesday and I drank that weekend.

"

Why not just ask your professionally-certified physician and not some random dudes on the internet...

Why not just ask your professionally-certified physician and not some random dudes on the internet...

Can you not see the quote? Its in white font. I did ask him im just wondering if anyones heard of this

Can you not see the quote? Its in white font. I did ask him im just wondering if anyones heard of this

No we can't initially see it, white text on a white page doesn't show up

It's settled! March 9th if everything goes well i will be getting married to the girl I went through highschool and college with. I've got less than 2 months to put on atleast an inch on my arms and fill in a nice fitted suit haha.

congratulations man!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I squatted today and for some reason I was using my left leg more than my right, so much so that I was limping lol. I guess I need better balance

Took one of the hardest tests I've ever taken on Tuesday(first test of the CPA exam). Horrible gym session Monday night because of stress and horrible session Tuesday night because I was drained. At least I get to relax for 2-3 weeks before finding out my grade and can concentrate of getting more gains at the gym.

Also dat ass!