WP_20131210_007_zps1266f00c.jpg

i literally couldn't stop laughing when i got it, i think its amazing ha

terrible form, 3/10.

not srs, nice cake brah.

• Upvote (+1) 1

parents got me this for my birthday:

WP_20131210_007_zps1266f00c.jpg

i literally couldn't stop laughing when i got it, i think its amazing ha

dat dere floor press. no leg drive brah.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Had by far the hardest squat workout of my life today.  Felt like doing something high volume, so i googled and came across the "elevator" workout.  It didn't say how much weight to use so I picked a number I thought I could handle (205 pounds).

It goes:

1x1

1x2

1x3

1x4

1x5

1x6

1x7

1x8

1x9

1x10

1x9

1x8

... all the way back down.  It was truly awful.

Thats a fucking awesome cake brah.

Anyway, ask a guy who accidently skipped one of his finals (worth 10% of grade).  I had a 84 or 83 in it before the final.  fml

At least I got a B in the other class.  

fuck.  Anyway, doing chest today.  Going to work on incline DB/BB a lot today.

• Upvote (+1) 1

my lower back is fuckin beat.

got 12 reps for 200 on deadlifts for my working set. i may have been able to squeeze in 1 or 2 more reps idk. feels good though, will be 215 next week and the only time i've ever gone above that was when i tested my 1rm like 10 months ago for 225. going to strive to get at least 8 reps.

also did 3 sets of 12 for 405 on the leg press. increased my reps on this by 6 since sunday and it wasn't as hard as sunday was. body seems to be adapting quickly to the increased volume.

so much gainssssss

• Upvote (+1) 2

So would that drop my grade down to a 70ish or what?  

BRB 83 - 8.3 = 74.  Most likely, a 70.   :(

dem feels

I don't know if it's because you're 'Murican and it's different in Canada, but here's how I would do it: 

Assuming your final was the only mark left, that means you have an 84% on 90% of the course, 84x0.9=75.6.

And then you didn't write the final 10%, so 75.6% is your final mark in the class.   

/mathres

(hunter i know you're like a NASA scientist basically so correct me) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know if it's because you're 'Murican and it's different in Canada, but here's how I would do it: 

Assuming your final was the only mark left, that means you have an 84% on 90% of the course, 84x0.9=75.6.

And then you didn't write the final 10%, so 75.6% is your final mark in the class.   

/mathres

(hunter i know you're like a NASA scientist basically so correct me) 

I have no clue, so you might be right.

But what does 10%, which is .1 count against?  Is it my current grade or what do you think is the grading scale? 

*edit* you are absolutely right.

Anyone ever done insanity? 

I did the first few weeks right before soccer season one semester... it can get pretty intense but I never finished it. Most of them were pretty easy but there is one that I hated I think it was either Cardio X or Plyometrics? Idk one of them I just did every single day bc it was actually pretty intense, but back then I was in shape and it wasn't to bad, would prolly kill me now lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just finished my last exam and thus finished college. See sig for how I feel right now

Congrats man! Huge accomplishment!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I did the first few weeks right before soccer season one semester... it can get pretty intense but I never finished it. Most of them were pretty easy but there is one that I hated I think it was either Cardio X or Plyometrics? Idk one of them I just did every single day bc it was actually pretty intense, but back then I was in shape and it wasn't to bad, would prolly kill me now lol.

Ive been doing the Cardio one everyday for 3 days, its literally murdering me.. but it feels good.. I guess that makes me a bro now?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ive been doing the Cardio one everyday for 3 days, its literally murdering me.. but it feels good.. I guess that makes me a bro now?

Good stuff, unfortunately I can't certify you as a bro thats @@BrahBrah 's job.... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

just finished my last exam yesterday, and i think i still retain my 4.0. shit is rough sometimes.

i like making brain gains in these classes, but i just lose them when the class ends lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reading these finals posts make me happy I'm out of college, but then remember I have to take my first CPA exam next month and cry.

Let me know how it goes! CPA is in my future...currently in my junior year of accountancy undergrad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

cardio, no way brah ;)

you need to do biceps curls and bench press everyday for true bro status

seriously though dude,.good to see more people trying to improve on their fitness. keep at it brah!

• Upvote (+1) 3

cardio, no way brah ;)

you need to do biceps curls and bench press everyday for true bro status

seriously though dude,.good to see more people trying to improve on their fitness. keep at it brah!

Bicep curl reps don't count unless they're done in the squat rack. Also, you forgot one day for calves! Need them joocey summertime leg muscles.

• Upvote (+1) 1