Beryl AU

Weight Training, Diet & Exercise Advice Thread

How much do you weigh

was 159 this morning. used to be able to bench 150, then i cut and lost all my gains lol.

was 159 this morning. used to be able to bench 150, then i cut and lost all my gains lol.

9 for 120 at your weight is impressive, srs.  Don't be ashamed at your weight.  

Be ashamed at anyone looking down on you.  You are there to improve yourself.

• Upvote (+1) 3

9 for 120 at your weight is impressive, srs.  Don't be ashamed at your weight.  

Be ashamed at anyone looking down on you.  You are there to improve yourself.

even at 5'7"? 

i think i could have gotten at least 1 or 2 more reps if i was breathing deeper. gonna have to try that next time.

even at 5'7"? 

i think i could have gotten at least 1 or 2 more reps if i was breathing deeper. gonna have to try that next time.

Yep.

If you really want to grow your chest, I suggest dumbbells.  When I started out, I used dumbbells and transitioned into to barbell bench.  I don't know why.  I just felt stronger with DB's than BB.

And duke, I ran out of my protein powder 1.5 weeks ago :(

Been fine ever since.  

First attempt at 225lbs (100kgs) without a spotter. Did it on my final set of 531. First set was 5 x 187lbs (85kgs). Second was 3 x 198lbs (90kgs). Still look like a skinny fuck who doesn't even lift, haha.

Sorry for the shitty camera angle. Not much room to move in here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

First attempt at 225lbs (100kgs) without a spotter. Did it on my final set of 531. First set was 5 x 187lbs (85kgs). Second was 3 x 198lbs (90kgs). Still look like a skinny fuck who doesn't even lift, haha.

Sorry for the shitty camera angle. Not much room to move in here.

How are you married with kids you dont look a day over 22. lol. Nice form doe

• Upvote (+1) 2

Been hitting arms 2-3 a week minimum been seeing a lot of progess...but now my upper body looks unproportional

1458782_10202704887127096_515479038_n.jp

Fuck my chest is so tiny without a pump and lol didnt realize how dirty my mirror is my bad. Been on my bulk still...a slow one so im still alittle lean but not where i want to be whenever im ready to decide to cut. Currently weigh 165 right now up from 140 when i started 15 months ago

• Upvote (+1) 5

Been hitting arms 2-3 a week minimum been seeing a lot of progess...but now my upper body looks unproportional

Fuck my chest is so tiny without a pump and lol didnt realize how dirty my mirror is my bad. Been on my bulk still...a slow one so im still alittle lean but not where i want to be whenever im ready to decide to cut. Currently weigh 165 right now up from 140 when i started 15 months ago

god damn your arms look huge compared to your torso lol. still though, mirin hard. keep up the good work brah.

Lookin swole for 165. Would have put you at 180 without knowing.

Your chest is fine you just need to learn how to pose lol.

Push your arms into your chest = instant arnold

• Upvote (+1) 1

god damn your arms look huge compared to your torso lol. still though, mirin hard. keep up the good work brah.

Thanks man. lol i wanted to post this picture of a kangaroo looking swoll as fuck but the forums are being stupid and not letting me.

Just a heads up to everyone if you see some triple post of it or something tommorrow that shit just isnt working for me lol

How are you married with kids you dont look a day over 22. lol. Nice form doe

Thanks mate! Feels good to hear things like that at 33.

BLOATED AS FUCK:

1468524_10100692781098165_1029835810_n.j

Both you guys looking good. When will it be mine turn, haha

Damn guys. Why so much tuna and protein powder? Eat dat real food for real gains.

damn brah i didnt realise these copious gains i've been making eating tuna and protein powder were fake

mirn hard jittery, roti and beryl too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fuck u Guiz lemme at them gains. Mirin. Roti how long you been lifting for

December will be 16 months now i used to be a stick before it was bad

who dafuq is dis clown.

Read it, interedasting. brb gettin 8 bigmacs

I ate McDonalds this past week (regret it) but if you are having a lot of trouble meeting your goal of a certain weight (200lbs for me), eat as much as you can.

It won't be long till have to start eating super, duper clean.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to sound jagged or dickish. Cooking is just something that's developed into a big passion of mine, and I've found that there are plenty of ways to be creative in the kitchen where you can end up with really tasty and traditional-like meals that fit your macros.

• Upvote (+1) 2

dat feel when you talk to someone on the phone from okcupid and the girl sounds like trailer trash with that redneck accent.

NO THANKS JEFF.

Even being raised in the south, I have a northern accent from my pop.  Dat pittsburgh accent. 

Sorry guys, didn't mean to sound jagged or dickish. Cooking is just something that's developed into a big passion of mine, and I've found that there are plenty of ways to be creative in the kitchen where you can end up with really tasty and traditional-like meals that fit your macros.

ahh fair enough, i thought you meant something like tuna is inferior regarding making gains

i go for tuna because i can get it dirt cheap which is good for dat dere uni budget. wish i had more time for cooking too but work makes time tight