Beryl AU

Weight Training, Diet & Exercise Advice Thread

You *****z got some impressive benches. Your boy is jealous. I managed (3,3,4)x190# last workout (3 sets of 3, with the last set as many as possible while keeiping one in the tank).

• Upvote (+1) 1

3uq35u0.jpg

edit - open in a new tab to see

FUCKIN LOL'D

And zyzz had no experience in cutting cause he was an ectomorph.  Could eat as much McD's and still look shredded, srs.  

For what it's worth, I can't even bench that much but I mostly stick with dumbbell bench.  Going to go for 110 tomorrow or saturday.  Or hold that off for Monday and do tri's/shoulder's Saturday.

Had an amazing back workout.  Left absolutely everything at the gym.  

Should be able to bench body weight correct? Im right there at it... maxed out 2 reps of 230 two days ago. Went for 245 and got it up but needed a little bit of help so I dont count that. Still trying to cut weight also. Rough life.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotta love squats. 5x5x310 today, and I was feeling good. It's an all time PR for that sets/reps. Should do the same for 315 in 1-2 weeks easy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Benched 185x2 today. Pretty happy with that, since I thought I'd struggle just putting up 1. First 2 went up relatively smoothly, but I fizzled out almost completely on the 3rd.

Roidomorph

LOL'd

taking the day off to rest and hit it again tomorrow.  I have worked out literally every single day for awhile now....that can't be good lmao

What is the best kind of weightlifting belt?  Going to ask for one for christmas.

Inzer belt. Bought one earlier this fall. It takes awhile to break it in, but it is the sturdiest belt on the market. I'll never have to buy another belt ever again. No need to get the 2-pronged belt. This one will do.

I recommend calling them on the phone and asking which color they have in stock. There has been some issues with delivery in the past, so just make the order over the phone and order a color they already have on hand.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Inzer belt. Bought one earlier this fall. It takes awhile to break it in, but it is the sturdiest belt on the market. I'll never have to buy another belt ever again. No need to get the 2-pronged belt. This one will do.

I recommend calling them on the phone and asking which color they have in stock. There has been some issues with delivery in the past, so just make the order over the phone and order a color they already have on hand.

Thanks.  It gives you the choice of 1 or 2 prong at the same price, so why not get the 2 prong?  And did you find that it fits true to size?  or should I go a little higher/lower than my actual waist size?

Thanks.  It gives you the choice of 1 or 2 prong at the same price, so why not get the 2 prong?  And did you find that it fits true to size?  or should I go a little higher/lower than my actual waist size?

2 prongs will only make it even harder to put on and take off with no additional support. The width of the 1 prong is wide enough - it rubs against my hips and ribs. I wear ~32 pants and went with a medium size, and I go to the 2nd to smallest rung in the belt. Can always drill additional holes into the belt if you need to make it smaller, can't make it bigger.

Trust me. When you get the belt, you'll realize just how fucking thick and sturdy they are. Buy it for life type shit.

used my friends belt once, hes got that same brand but the one with the latch instead. they are super thick. felt really awkward when i was trying to squat with it but mind=blown at how much easier it was.

Had a poopy workout today and didn't drink enough water.

Always see this one sexy bish eye sexing me but I beta out of talking to her cause she seems kinda shy and it might be awks lol. Oh well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And by eye sexing you mean she casually glanced in a direction, and you happened to be in her line of vision?

:frankerz:

• Upvote (+1) 2

And by eye sexing you mean she casually glanced in a direction, and you happened to be in her line of vision?

wait no it was just me looking in the mirror mirin my juicy 12 inch bis doing 15lb curls. #narcissist

• Upvote (+1) 2

wait no it was just me looking in the mirror mirin my juicy 12 inch bis doing 15lb curls. #narcissist

90% of my gym right there LOL

You wouldnt believe the number of 140 pound 15 year olds with lat cutouts 3 inch rom benching  we have here lol

Last session I was using the 15s too but for 50+ reps and let me tell you dat pump is amazing.

Trying to work on wendlers 100 rep challenge with 45 lb bb curl for 100 reps so a loooooong way to go lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

dont ruin my dreams fucker

Any of you guys use wrist wraps? If so when and which brand?

i used em once when doing ohp. felt pretty uncomfortable so i never used them again.