Beryl AU

Weight Training, Diet & Exercise Advice Thread

Beryl this is long overdue, but WTF is your avatar? lol an angry soaking wet koala?

haha, that's pretty much what it is. I saw a mate on Facebook post the pic and got a good laugh, so I made it my avy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I used to play a lot more video games then I do now. Then life happened lol.

Did 10 clean L-Sit chin ups today I am proud :')

i always start with squats cause if i don't, i won't have any energy later to do the extra volume work I want to get done.

if I did 5 reps of each set, I'd wonder what my 5 rep max would be.....hmmm.  By the time I get to 315, I'v done around 50 to 60 reps already.

I used to play a lot of video games. Then I went to college.  I only check a couple of threads on this site

Great leg/shoulder day today

had a decent leg workout.  the girl that works at the front desk is cute.  she said 'have a good night' before i left the gym, so she must want the d.  on another note, we talked about a machine that i couldn't remember the name of and she smiled 'n shit but that's just girl bein a girl.

anyway, hope everyone is using good form and working hard....this is bodybuilding, not powerliftin.

had a decent leg workout. the girl that works at the front desk is cute. she said 'have a good night' before i left the gym, so she must want the d. on another note, we talked about a machine that i couldn't remember the name of and she smiled 'n shit but that's just girl bein a girl.

anyway, hope everyone is using good form and working hard....this is bodybuilding, not powerliftin.

Lol what's that supposed to mean bro? Good form is just important in powerlifting. It's only on PRs that form breakdown is acceptable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not a piss expert or anything, but green pee? Da fuq man.   

That's like Shrek's piss. 

the girl that works at the front desk is cute.  she said 'have a good night' before i left the gym, so she must want the d.  on another note, we talked about a machine that i couldn't remember the name of and she smiled 'n shit but that's just girl bein a girl.

Dude, you should totally follow her home one day........ Girls love it when you show an interest... :P

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone here actually post anything about or play Halo? I seem to never see anyone I see in here in General Discussion lol

Meh, you might see a few posts from me in GD, but Halo 4 is a shit game and I haven't even considered playing it in months.  That and some of the posters in GD are just god awful lol.  

Recently I've only been playing Black Ops 2 and GTA V.  

I barely ever game now. Doing a PhD takes up a huge chunk of my time I'm in 9-6/7 most days and when I get home by the time I have eaten dinner been to the gym and made my lunch for the next day it's like 11 o'clock. I'm in a long distance relationship too because my gf got a really good job offer in Manchester so at the weekends we take it in turns to visit each other so I can't really sit on the xbox.

Also when was the last time they made a good competitive console game?

I still read a lot of threads on here and GD though when I'm bored at work to keep in the loop

haha, that's pretty much what it is. I saw a mate on Facebook post the pic and got a good laugh, so I made it my avy.

haha your from Australia if Im remembering correctly, right? 

Just a random thought, where is everybody from that posts frequently in here? I know where some of you are from but not all. Just curious.

Im from Georgia, more specifically Metro Atlanta. 

Still game daily but yea H4 definitely killed so much of the halo hype. I'ts always fun reading the threads in GD here though.

And I'm from Germany ;o

• Upvote (+1) 1

I miss the old days of Halo 3. It wasn't a perfect game, but people played the shit out of it. It was fricken exciting to play.

Only games I really play now are Skyrim and FIFA, and, with my buddy, MLB The Show and Zelda.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I barely ever game now. Doing a PhD takes up a huge chunk of my time I'm in 9-6/7 most days and when I get home by the time I have eaten dinner been to the gym and made my lunch for the next day it's like 11 o'clock. I'm in a long distance relationship too because my gf got a really good job offer in Manchester so at the weekends we take it in turns to visit each other so I can't really sit on the xbox.

Also when was the last time they made a good competitive console game?

I still read a lot of threads on here and GD though when I'm bored at work to keep in the loop

I know what you mean man I used to have like 3 hours of free time last year after work and gym. Pretty frustrating. I'm in class now and I have so much free time.

Whats for lunch btw? I always struggle with what to eat for lunch. On training days I have 2 cans of tuna and either pasta or rice but on other days I am clueless

Just a random thought, where is everybody from that posts frequently in here? I know where some of you are from but not all. Just curious.

illinois

• Upvote (+1) 1

School in Boston, home in New York

• Upvote (+1) 1

I miss the old days of Halo 3. It wasn't a perfect game, but people played the shit out of it. It was fricken exciting to play.

Played the shit out of H3.  Now I just play N64 Super Smash Bros with my roommates lol

New Jersey.

Just had 4 scrambled eggs with 5 pieces of bacon, and a glass of milk. Ready for the gym in a couple hours.

• Upvote (+1) 1

haha your from Australia if Im remembering correctly, right?

Yeah I'm from Australia. I live in a really bushy area in Brisbane. Here is a pic from my backyard

ECCE0DFB-ACE3-4117-A840-9B3D22821FCA-242

We get all sorts of crazy animals because of where we live (mostly snakes and spiders) but are so used to it that they don't bother us. Here is a pic of a 2m snake we pulled out of our roof.

IMG_0152_zpseb99eed1.jpg

And a spider I found in my spare room.

00052B1E-60F1-4C92-B163-88916257F426-242

Not to mention the crazy weather we get here in summer time. (This pic was taken from my driveway 2 years ago).

530842_10151421949535792_1444785859_n_zp

• Upvote (+1) 2

Need 2 lbs to hit the 170...so closeee. I've never weighed more than 168 before it'll be awesome.

Canada :)

Rest/Cheat day for me. Off to Mcdonalds for the first time in a solid 5-6 months.

Damn I just realized I haven't been to Mcdonalds in probably almost 1.5-2 years.

Yeah I'm from Australia. I live in a really bushy area in Briabane. Here is a pick from my backyard

We get all sorts of crazy animals because of where we live (mostly snakes and spiders) but are so used to it that they don't bother us. Here is a pic of a 2m snake we pulled out of our roof

And a spider I found in my spare room.

Not to mention the crazy weather we get here in summer time. (This pic was taken from my driveway 2 years ago).

Reminds me a lot of when I used to live in Florida. Big ass snakes everywhere, especially since I had a creek in my back yard. BIG ass spiders just the size of that one that come out of my closet, and the god damn hurricanes. Went without power for 2 weeks once cause of that shit.