Beryl AU

Weight Training, Diet & Exercise Advice Thread

had a date after the gym, looked swole but probably won't hear from her again.  it went great (cause of one beer, she ordered first so I had to get one anyway....dem gains down da drain -__- )

she was 5'0, redhead, 30 years old, and petite.  Hot as fuck too.  Would smash.

:(

she said she would like to meet for lunch tomorrow but after the date i sent this text:

"it was great to see you and i had a great time.  Hopefully i'll see you again :)"

Then she replied:

"Yes, it was nice :)"

WTF DOES THIS MEAN BRAHS?  

FUCK

For evidence:

sarah_zpsed8e78ec.jpeg

Good stuff, Jits. Just be yourself and relax. Everything will be okay. Also, how did you meet her?

had a date after the gym, looked swole but probably won't hear from her again.  it went great (cause of one beer, she ordered first so I had to get one anyway....dem gains down da drain -__- )

she was 5'0, redhead, 30 years old, and petite.  Hot as fuck too.  Would smash.

:(

she said she would like to meet for lunch tomorrow but after the date i sent this text:

"it was great to see you and i had a great time.  Hopefully i'll see you again :)"

Then she replied:

"Yes, it was nice :)"

WTF DOES THIS MEAN BRAHS?  

FUCK

For evidence:

sarah_zpsed8e78ec.jpeg

overanalyzing that kind of thing. Let her come to you a little if you text her to frequently she will know she has u by tha ballz and will lose interest. gotta let dat bish know SHES the option. 

GL sir.

lol she probably has me by the balls and is not interested....

already deleted her texts and her number....lol if she msgs back and i go 'who is this'.  lmao 

no care anymore

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds good, thanks guys. 

I see so many people using momentum from their body or swinging their arms like crazy when they are doing curls and I'm just like..... cmon..

Another question, what should I be doing to hit both heads of the bicep? or do those different curl lifts get the job done?

change the width of your grips to narrow and wide. Easier to do on the ez curl bar. also do different width chin ups. should work both heads

lol she probably has me by the balls and is not interested....

already deleted her texts and her number....lol if she msgs back and i go 'who is this'.  lmao 

no care anymore

Uh....

Ok man, if you're alright with that.

Uh....

Ok man, if you're alright with that.

nah brah, i sent her one last text before I did and the balls *LOL* in her court to text back....if she doesn't, then that's it.

nah brah, i sent her one last text before I did and the balls *LOL* in her court to text back....if she doesn't, then that's it.

Man, what the hell are you doing LOL 

• Upvote (+1) 3

WHAT?!  I sent her a text asking if she wanted to get lunch tomorrow last night....wtf do you want me to do?  lmao if she's not a normal person who actually texts back the next day to say yes or no

at this point, im not going to chase...she's fucking 30!?  she probably wants kids right away

fuck that, i know what i'm doing

well thats not too bad but why you delete the number straight away brah

you seem to have given up somewhat prematurely. hopefully that doesn't carry over if you get to tap dat

report on that progress

I was commenting on the fact that you deleted her number and was going to act like you didn't know her when/if she text you.

If you don't want to chase her don't (if I'm honest it sounds like you could do better) but you complain about being lonely and then seem to be afraid of rejecting before you have even opened up to anybody.

• Upvote (+1) 1

got this pain in the middle of my chest from doing cable crossovers the other day :X

It's just your inner Zyzz trying to escape. Just take a multi and you'll be fine..... :P
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I't just your inner Zyzz trying to escape. Just take a multi and you'll be fine..... :P

worried im overtraining chest and ill have saggy manboobehs. 

Love videos like this...really makes me reconsider what I go to school for. I wish i could help others and myself through fitness and make a stable amount of income for it. Really wonder why i push myself through things at school i don't 100% truly enjoy just for some money...reality can hit hard sometimes. Shit is getting me down and depressed. There just isnt a single major i can think of at school that i would 100% truly enjoy unless it involved some sort of fitness or understanding of the human anatomy.

You guys ever leg press? Saw a guy doing like 1500 last night and was just kinda like, is that beneficial? So I figured I would ask you guys if it is beneficial or not.

You guys ever leg press? Saw a guy doing like 1500 last night and was just kinda like, is that beneficial? So I figured I would ask you guys if it is beneficial or not.

Everything is going to be beneficial to a degree. Gym bros like leg press especially because they can brag about how heavy they can do it. It does take a lot of pressure of the low back, thus, while that's good for people with back issues, it doesn't work your whole body as much. If you're healthy and able, squats and deadlifts are a much better option.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was going to start a sleeping thread, but I figured we should just talk about it here. How much do you sleep a night? Do you wake up frequently? Sleep on your back/side/stomach?

Everything is going to be beneficial to a degree. Gym bros like leg press especially because they can brag about how heavy they can do it. It does take a lot of pressure of the low back, thus, while that's good for people with back issues, it doesn't work your whole body as much. If you're healthy and able, squats and deadlifts are a much better option.

Yeah this was an older guy that had a belt on and a cushion type thing so Im assuming he had issues. He definitely wanted everyone to see him doing a lot while he yelled and screamed and groaned.... awkward

I was going to start a sleeping thread, but I figured we should just talk about it here. How much do you sleep a night? Do you wake up frequently? Sleep on your back/side/stomach?

I typically try to get 8 hours. I would probably say I average around 7 hours, bc once I get in bed I either watch netflix without realizing the time or I just cant fall asleep. Ive been working out at night recently so I try and wear myself out completely so I can fall asleep better. Been working so far, been getting 8-9 hours lately.

I typically try to get 8 hours. I would probably say I average around 7 hours, bc once I get in bed I either watch netflix without realizing the time or I just cant fall asleep. Ive been working out at night recently so I try and wear myself out completely so I can fall asleep better. Been working so far, been getting 8-9 hours lately.

I have a problem falling asleep before 12. If i need to wake up early ill end up getting 7-8 hours and if I need to wake up later I'll get 9 hours. I wake up at least once every single night to take a leak, no matter how early I drink my last sip of water. Its annoying. I also need to sleep on my stomach with a pillow under my hips for support if the bed is too soft. I simply do not get tired on my back I could lay there for hours

• Upvote (+1) 1