Beryl AU

Weight Training, Diet & Exercise Advice Thread

Legit spent 3 hours playing halo with brahbrah while he drank like 15 pints of water because he was worried about his creatine intake lol :)

Also you need to approach the goddess at your gym when you get your zyzz tank man

• Upvote (+1) 1

99.9% of studies on google mentioned never listen to what a gaming forum says about fitness.

/thread

d-bol all the way

• Downvote (-1) 3

Did low bar last night, was a lot better than destroying my neck bone, especially when I pinch my shoulders together. Got up to 315 with little to no pain. Still an awkward form but I have started working out with a friend so he helps me during/after for form issues.

Did low bar last night, was a lot better than destroying my neck bone, especially when I pinch my shoulders together. Got up to 315 with little to no pain. Still an awkward form but I have started working out with a friend so he helps me during/after for form issues.

Post a form check video. At least 3 reps with a challenging weight from a good angle.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Post a form check video. At least 3 reps with a challenging weight from a good angle.

On it boss, should have one by monday or tuesday

99.9% of studies on google mentioned never listen to what a gaming forum says about fitness.

/thread

d-bol all the way

You just said you were on sdrol.....

mind is full of fuck now

anywho, I'm taking this weekend off and hopefully my shoulder is good to go on monday.  so mad man....

Just curious, what food do you guys eat throughout the day to hit your macros? I need to switch it up and eat different foods.

Veggies (cabbage, cauliflower, green peas, onions, peppers, carrots, squash [LOVE me some winter squash this time of year]), chicken, oatmeal, potatoes, cottage cheese, fruit (apples, mangoes, frozen berries), Greek yogurt, almond milk, eggs, egg whites, cheese, bacon, protein powder. 

Those are the usual suspects, I believe. 

duke, i believe i have told most of this before

but why do you need to know?

Just curious. It's something that I might possibly consider when I'm older.

You just said you were on sdrol.....

mind is full of fuck now

anywho, I'm taking this weekend off and hopefully my shoulder is good to go on monday.  so mad man....

rofl im not taking that crap..sdrol? da hell wud i take a ph for?

Just curious, what food do you guys eat throughout the day to hit your macros? I need to switch it up and eat different foods.

protein shake, chicken breast an some brown rice.

Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-G

I hope you have your pct lined up lol

no man, im not taking a ph. was just joking..but i've done 2 cycles in the past..pretty good results i suppose..gotta watch out for GYNO tho

Yeah, when I said not for awhile, I'm talking not for at least another 5-10 years. Which, by then, would put me older than 25. 

Because I work in an office, and don't have much time to sit and eat, I pack salmon tins and a big ol' bag of almonds. I also pack a tub of protein and try and eat a hefty protein rich lunch like chicken or some sort of meat. Weekends, it's down the pub for a nice lunchtime rump with chips and salad........... and a few beers, haha

so I just got a random paycheck in the mail from a job that I quit months ago lol and i got some cash money to spend on a rack, barbell and bench. What are some cheap racks that I can also use for benching? 

been looking at rogue fitness. they are not the cheapest but apparently they ship extremely quick but if you guys know reputable brands lemme know.

http://www.roguecanada.ca/crossfit-equipment/top-10-gear/squat-stands-and-racks.php

Look good but for that money I'd just join a gym

although you could have posted why you don't want to/can't so if thats the case this is a wasted post