Beryl AU

Weight Training, Diet & Exercise Advice Thread

Not a fan of roam rolling personally. But whatever works for you. All foam rolling did for me was make me think my issue was 'being tight' but really my issue was tendinitis caused by inward knee travel when squatting. Once that was fixed, my knee was better and I could squat consistently. Again, whatever works for you though.

Nah man you're crazy. Foam Rolling is legit, people just quit it because it hurts at first. Stick to it AT LEAST for 1 month and I guarantee you will see explosive gainz due to the improved quality of your muscles. 

You have to stick to it tho, no matter what.

15lbs of 'muscle' in two months = at least 10 pounds of fat and water weight, BTW.

You may be correct.

185lbs (morning) from eating around 250 grams of lean protein daily to 200lbsish body weight (night weight) eating over 500 grams of lean protein daily.

I hadn't really taken into account my night time weight when I was 185lbs. I was probably really around 195lbs - 198ish. And when I weighed myself at 200ish, it was night time, so my gainz were roughly 5 lbs of muscle in 8-11 weeks

They say the average man can naturally gain .5lbs of muscle every week with an average workout and average diet.

I there's nothing average about how I eat & train!

Also my main problem with cutting is that I'm SO far under my goal bodyweight and strength levels that I would just be thinking every day "why am I making myself miserable to get smaller and weaker when I want the opposite"

Yeah I know bulking from lower bf is ideal but ughhhh 

185lbs (morning) from eating around 250 grams of lean protein daily to 200lbsish body weight (night weight) eating over 500 grams of lean protein daily.

0.o

Yeah that guy trolls the mma thread don't mind him

Have been browsing some pro level bb logs lately tho and damn the food some of them eat man

Weekly 1000g carb days and shit

I recently started foam rolling my calves. I have an issue with playing basketball/extended cardio where I lose sensation in my feet as my calves get extremely tight, and my physical therapist has been doing some manual releases and recommended the rolling...

But holy mother of fuck, this is the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I find a couple points of excruciating pain and I just leave my weight on those for a little bit trying to breathe through it and allow the fascia to release, in addition to rolling the whole muscle. Not going well so far.

I recently started foam rolling my calves. I have an issue with playing basketball/extended cardio where I lose sensation in my feet as my calves get extremely tight, and my physical therapist has been doing some manual releases and recommended the rolling...

But holy mother of fuck, this is the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I find a couple points of excruciating pain and I just leave my weight on those for a little bit trying to breathe through it and allow the fascia to release, in addition to rolling the whole muscle. Not going well so far.

If you wanna foam roll the shit out of your calves use a lacrosse ball

this is still my favorite log

MEAL 1: 1am-2am. My internal clock goes off at this time.

12oz cooked white rice

placed in a large bowl. One 20oz can of Del Monte  

Pineapple chunks drained =16oz of pineapple placed

in bowl on top of rice (delicious). After eating rice and

pineapple I drink one 16oz carton of liquid egg whites.

All this takes 20 minutes. Back to bed.

150 grams carbs. 50 grams protein

Meal 2: 5:00am

Same as Meal 1

Meal 3: 8:30am Workout: Intra workout drink          

32oz pineapple juice and 16oz liquid egg whites blended

litely and pour over ice. I slowly sip this over a period of

1-1.5 hrs. If drinking too fast I add fountain water to

extend time. 100 grams carbs, 50 grams protein.

Meal 4: 12:00

12oz cooked white rice,

One 20oz can of Del Monte Pineapple chunks. 6oz

seared Ahi (Tuna) in skillet  with 1 Tblsp Macadamia

nut oil or coconut oil.

Meal 5: 3:30 14 oz white rice

One 20oz can of Del Monte Pineapple chunks. 1 Greek

Yogurt serving. 6 oz lean protein.

185 grams carbs 50 grams protein

Meal 6: 6:30-7:00 12oz white

rice. One 20oz can of Del Monte Pineapple chunks.

6oz lean protein.

150 grams carbs, 40 grams protein

Meal 7: 9:00-9:30 8oz white rice, can of                

Pineapple, 16oz egg whites.

125 grams carbs 50 grams protein.

DAILY TOTALS

CALORIES 5400

yawl ****** need to be thinking longterm health and not shortterm shitty gainz

5400 kcal? 

with shitty white rice?

smh

Rolling is the best. And yeah, for specific knots, try the lacrosse ball. Hurts so good

put yall down on foam rolling. and screw the lacrosse ball, it's not as effective. get a tennis ball. 

stick thru it bro. in about of week of doing 30 to 50 reps on each leg daily, both with the foam roll and the tennis ball, it won't hurt all anymore. im to the point where i look forward to foam roll because it loosens my inner thigh so good so that i can easily break parallel when i squat. 

it also easily relieves soreness anywhere.

i promise you'll come into this thread next week and want to kiss me no homo

Yeah that guy trolls the mma thread don't mind him

trolling is now considered just being correct all the time? kek I've called every major fight correct since that thread spawned.

stay salty lightweight

Obvious troll is obvious

:lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:

Is the Sexorcist the new blkpplrunfaster?

lol that dude negged the hell out of me for being a whiny lil bitch back when I was a "hardgainer" considering HGH 6yrs ago

LMAO

i miss that dude, he was raw af

Trolling used to be so much more than saying dumb shit and tossing out internet slang

Point out to me where any of my post are legitimately "dumb" and I will donate $1000 to your favorite charity.

So my cut has been going very well up until today. Fucking Easter man. Probably +1000 calories today. Oh well, that will probably be made up in the next two days or so.

BTW blitz how the fuck? About to go on that dreamer bulk or what? IDK how you consume all those egg whites.

though I would unironically like to bulk 30 lbs LMAO, been feeling pretty done with being small lately, maybe week or two from now I'll start fixing this