Beryl AU

Weight Training, Diet & Exercise Advice Thread

I'm glad to see that this thread is still around. It feels naked without Krillin though.

maybe being naked isnt such a bad thing.  krillin owns tho <3

on an unrelated note, all of my injuries are finally healing and I'm feeling good again, crushed 3 hours of hard training tonight pretty much pain-free 

I'm absolutely loving life in San Fran. It's been so much fun. I've still been at the gym ~3x/week, but I'm definitely not lifting nearly as heavy as I have in the past. Just trying to stay in shape and not gain a lotta weight hahaha. 

Hope everyone else is doing well. Seems like it. 

I'm absolutely loving life in San Fran. It's been so much fun. I've still been at the gym ~3x/week, but I'm definitely not lifting nearly as heavy as I have in the past. Just trying to stay in shape and not gain a lotta weight hahaha. 

so i can come visit then duke?

Welcome to our humble abode.

But on a bit of weight over exam time and dissertation hand in and I would like to lose it. I do cardio and some weights. I eat branflakes in the morning and fruit for lunch. Its just when it comes to dinner that I have some type of meat with a baked potato with butter and sauce. Anyone know any healthy things to eat for dinner that is simple to make?

But on a bit of weight over exam time and dissertation hand in and I would like to lose it. I do cardio and some weights. I eat branflakes in the morning and fruit for lunch. Its just when it comes to dinner that I have some type of meat with a baked potato with butter and sauce. Anyone know any healthy things to eat for dinner that is simple to make?

Get a crockpot and look up recipes

looks like im starting my cut at 3750 daily cals

this may be my first real cut [or i will just abandon it]

kinda tempted to start higher but w/e I'll just adjust later if needed yolo

does anyone have any lifehack pro tips for fitting more weight on standing calf machines

I made it this far

standing%20calf%20raise%20attempt%202.pn

then gave up because no more would hold on it without all crashing off at some point due to how the machine moves

did a seated calf machine for 720 2x30, 1x60 instead

my calf life is shit right now someone please save me from these cardio sets, there has to be a better way to add weight.  duct tape didnt work either lmao

Its crazy how my better you feel when you eat healthy and do exercise everyday. Its got to the stage where I feel bad if I don't do some sort of exercise before the day ends. Salad with chicken >>> 

Its crazy how my better you feel when you eat healthy and do exercise everyday. Its got to the stage where I feel bad if I don't do some sort of exercise before the day ends. Salad with chicken >>> 

same but reverse

i felt so much better eating worse and playing games all day

now I'm just a miserable pile of soreness and pain, need more sleep, etc