Chest and Triceps 
Legs and Biceps 
Shoulders and Triceps 
Back and Biceps
[rest, repeat]

[exercise list and set totals to be determined]

day 3 gets the most food, day 6 (rest) least food

goals by the end: 40-50g fat, 200-250g pro, rest in carbs
probably starting to shoot for more like 100g fat because I eat fucking double that right now, and I gotta get my protein up, I've always been more like 130-150 when left to my own devices not tracking anything

cardio to be determined but it is a necessity probably starting at 2x/week and increasing as needed to end at potentially 6x/week at week 12 (endpoint)

shooting for 1.5 lbs per week lost to end somewhere around 195 lbs bodyweight, then 1 week off, 16 week INTENSE bulk but with all my macros still in check rather than yoloing it

Nice Blitz. I would hate hitting chest and legs each only once per week though. Well, every 6 days. I also would hate repeating every 6 days as opposed to every 7 days also lol. 

Good luck on your cut though. It's so nice seeing abs become well defined, vascularity, etc. 

I'm about a week away from starting a mini cut as well. I have gained about 7-8 lbs in 4 months on my bulk, and I plan on cutting about 3 over the next 3 or 4 weeks. Then bulking another 7 or 8 lbs, cut 3 or 4, rinse and repeat until I'm 160lbs. 

Also I've finally built some momentum for the first time since Mid-November on this bulk. Hit an easy PR on bench (245lbs) and front squat (275lbs) this week. First PR's on 1RM attempts since last summer, and they were both fairly easy, probably 9RPE type lifts. The front squat may have been 8RPE tbh. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welp I wasnt planning on playing basketball for a while. Had to stay late at work so i was like fuck it ill play dont feel like lifting. Game is almost over i fall on my left ankle (not the right ankle which i messed up a few weeks ago). Now I have a golf ball in my foot and im going snowboarding this weekend. 

I was literally telling myself let me not play this week since i dont want to get hurt before boarding lol i cant believe it

Yep it will be interesting to see, I've never been close to legitimately low body fat, always in the mid range.  Chest once per 6 is cool with me, I'd prob make it 2 per 6 on my following bulk, I don't have a good chest or anything but other body parts require more immediate attention.  Cut has been bumped up to ~12.5 weeks to give me ~4 days of "week 0" easing in from the absolutely disgusting lifestyle from the past 2 months lmao

Glad you're hitting PRs man

So every time I bench, I get this sharp pain in my shoulders... Is this normal or do I need to work my shoulders harder and build them up more?

It doesn't really affect my bench at all, I've been able to make gains, but as I lift more and more, the sensation gets a little bit sharper... I'm thinking of taking a little time away from my chest and focusing more on shoulders for a week or two.

Not normal.  Sharp pain is NOT fixed by getting stronger or more muscle.  Talk to a doc of some sort!  And/or post a technique vid so we can make sure you aren't totallyyyyyy on the wrong track there

PS:  If the case was your shoulders aren't balanced enough with your chest, it could take YEARS to correct.  Most people do have imbalances.  My biceps/triceps have been trying to catch up to my forearms/shoulders unsuccessfully since like week 2 of getting a gym membership lmao

Not normal.  Sharp pain is NOT fixed by getting stronger or more muscle.  Talk to a doc of some sort!  And/or post a technique vid so we can make sure you aren't totallyyyyyy on the wrong track there

PS:  If the case was your shoulders aren't balanced enough with your chest, it could take YEARS to correct.  Most people do have imbalances.  My biceps/triceps have been trying to catch up to my forearms/shoulders unsuccessfully since like week 2 of getting a gym membership lmao

The imbalance in my upper arms is fucking stupid. Doing dumbbell overhead presses, and I was like, "Let's check my form in mirror." "OH SHIT MY RIGHT ARM IS YUUUUUUGE!"... "Oh left arm... You so sad."

4551 cals day 1 of cut, lost 0.4 lbs already starting day 2 ayyyyy

almost 100% of the calories I will remove from this as time goes on will be from fat.  I eat so much fucking fat guys, it's insane :/  Keeping carbos high high high until fat is WELL under control (200g+ -> 50g)

PS:  someone did a set of 111 squats at ~bodyweight

kill me, I'm so weak and awful

holy jesus.

First truly legit lift session in 8 weeks in the books, 29 weeks of gains ahead

Best tricep pump of my life just from 3 sets of rope pushdowns and 3 sets of overhead extensions (following some warmup chest press machine so that got em going a little)

Tfw I bulk on 1000 fewer calories than you cut on.  How is your tdee so high? lol

Cutting fats is the way to go dude. I'm pretty sure if I just stop eating guacamole that will be enough to flip from a surplus to a deficit at this point smh. 

5'8 218 is a lot of human, it takes me a lot of energy to get through the day and move around hahaha

But honestly I'm sure it'll drop like 1000 from here very quickly.  It's just the initial "I've literally been stuffing myself to the brim and not working out at all" phase where anything I do will lose me a little weight week 1 before I stabilize again.  Plus I'm gonna go high days / low days I think so that was on a high day.  

But yeah I'm seeing it's very very common for higher level guys to keep their fats low on cuts.  Carbs to stay full.  There is of course the keto strategy which many people do as well successfully but most people seem to keep fats as low as their hormone system can handle.

Carbs are just too important to cut if you care about athletic performance tbh.

I think I need to be more consistent with exercise selection, and part of my slow progress on lifts has been from having too much variance. I would basically do my high bar back squat on lower days, and then pick and choose  2 quad exercises and 2 hamstring exercises from there. Bench Press on upper days followed by random back and arm accessories.

The past month or so I've only  used a handful of different exercises, while still keeping volume for each body part roughly the same.  I'm able to track progress on each lift better and because of that I'm able to progress better in general. Sounds so obvious but still. These types of mistake are easy to make if you're not following a program lol.

Carbos are life.  Only thing is I'm legit concerned about blood sugar related issues for the future.  Most bodybuilders struggle with insulin sensitivity, and many even get full blown diabetes eventually.

Eh, still not smart or fun to stay 8% year round, regardless of hormone use, unless you legit HAVE to sacrifice progress to make money off your body (frequent shoots, commercials, whatever, no "bulking phase" allowed)

Calum is the best example of this idea I suppose, got to an insane level and then basically is just trying to "recomp" all year seemingly?  Always seems monster-shredded no matter what.  Maybe tiny mini-bulks and mini-diets in the final weeks of a show (says he doesn't even start "dieting" until 2-3 weeks out because he's...always dieting, kinda)

What's stopping you, though?

Natties are able to maintain 10-12% all year, surely with the additional advantage users could maintain 8%? 

I don't like needles  :(

Yeah but what's the point of maintaining "all year" rather than as a bridge between phases of progress (usually to focus on health, rest, etc)?  Better to grow hard, cut hard, rather than spin your wheels, right?  

Not liking needles is a silly reason IMO, you can't even feel an IM injection lmao, you only need to go as big as a 25 gauge at the most

What I'm jealous of wrt Matt Ogus is his ab definition even when bulking. He's been lean af for the past year or so, but when he's bulked in the past to ~15% body fat he's maintained pretty ridiculous ab definition. Me, on the other hand, I hold a lot of weight around my stomach. Limited ab definition at 15% body fat. Only time it gets decent is sub 12%. 

I am not jealous of his face though. Homeboy's face gets fat as hell when bulking. Lol.

Who are some good supposed natties to follow on youtube/IG? I keep up with Ogus , Nippard, 3DMJ guys. 

Ogus does have insane ab genetics for sure in terms of fat storage

Dead @ Nippard passing for natty, but Alberto is prob he's very small

Yeah Nippard and Ogus are obvious fake natties, but both are good follows because their approaches to training and diet are so damn good.

Alberto Nunez I believe is natty. Jeff Alberts too.

Squatted with a little wider stance and in flat shoes today. Hopefully squatting like this for a while will help me avoid patellar tendonitis in my right knee. 

Was a little weaker than usual, but not too much and that was expected anyway. I have to find a way to squat consistently that does not bother my right knee.

Any of you guys familiar with John Effer?  Teen bber, future legend.  Been creeping his workout log and lmfao he literally does 35 sets of 20-30 reps per workout and then an 1 hour cardio even in off season.  The fuck dude.  

http://i.imgur.com/0x5g00b.jpg

Literally one of the funniest bb pics ever, that's him

Him now, 18 years old, like 285 with abs  http://i.imgur.com/G9i34UH.png