Beryl AU

Weight Training, Diet & Exercise Advice Thread

My friend wants me on low fat high carb cut :o  that honestly sounds even harder than a low carb cut tbh lol idk what on earth I would eat to not have fat

Lean cuts of meats. When I was serious about counting macros, I found that I didn't eat much fat so I had to add things into my diet so I could get more

Lean cuts of meats...ALL DAY though?  As my only thing!?  Literally eat a 120g fat breakfast at Denny's just for ONE meal, how does 40 for an entire day make sense ahhhhh kill me

Seeing half of my friends who lift hop on gear and shit on my progress i worked a year on in about 6 months makes me want to jump on it

Two big factors involved in answering that question: What are your goals and what is your natural test?  If you don't know the latter, schedule an appointment with your GP and mention that you're interested in getting your hormones tested.  If they give resistance (rare), mention that you're noticed some fat gain, lethargy, lack of sex drive despite not changing anything in your diet, and they should give you the green light.  If you don't have insurance, order Hormone Panel For Females (not a typo) from PrivateMDLabs.com and bring in the requisition form to a local Labcorp or similar (walk-ins or can schedule an appointment). ~$58 with a Googleable coupon including other valuable health markers.

I'm so fucking motivated to start lifting again and clean up my diet and go hard.  Jan 9 boys get fuccccin ready ,,, this is where shit gets real

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lean cuts of meats...ALL DAY though?  As my only thing!?  Literally eat a 120g fat breakfast at Denny's just for ONE meal, how does 40 for an entire day make sense ahhhhh kill me

Sorry lol that was just a single suggestion. I feel like you'll have to cook more than eat things like Denny's on a low fat diet

I think it's literally impossible to have any non-cooked meal and have < 50g fat in one day lmao

Unrelated:  anyone ever try these?

"Muscle rounds have standard cluster set style of using 6 sets of 4 reps. The name muscle rounds was invented by their creator called Leo Costa at Optimum Training Systems. To summarize: you use a weight you can normal lift for 10 reps; then perform 6 sets of 4 reps with 10 seconds rest between each set. This is 1 muscle round and you can do 2-3 rounds on each muscle group. What you are effectively doing is 24 reps with weight you can normally only do 10 reps with. Can you see the potential now on why they are so effective? You are doing over double the reps."

http://puu.sh/t6gax/58bacaaeca.jpg

DLTBB just said "i genuinely convinced myself i look DYEL now and had lost a ton of gains but then i realize i look exactly the same, bodybuilding fucks with your brain"

Just kill me man

Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing that and being like "fuck I don't even lift"

I think it's literally impossible to have any non-cooked meal and have < 50g fat in one day lmao

Unrelated:  anyone ever try these?

"Muscle rounds have standard cluster set style of using 6 sets of 4 reps. The name muscle rounds was invented by their creator called Leo Costa at Optimum Training Systems. To summarize: you use a weight you can normal lift for 10 reps; then perform 6 sets of 4 reps with 10 seconds rest between each set. This is 1 muscle round and you can do 2-3 rounds on each muscle group. What you are effectively doing is 24 reps with weight you can normally only do 10 reps with. Can you see the potential now on why they are so effective? You are doing over double the reps."

Agree with your first point.

Muscle rounds sounds interesting

Real talk my eating habits are so shitty that even 100g fat sounds unrealistic for me.  I was kinda set on doing a high fat low carb diet which honestly sounds easier.  Low fat is weird!  But I trust the people that are advising it.  I'll do my best, and see how it goes, and reevaluate after some effort.

Did dumbbell curls on a 45 degree incline bench for the first time, my new favorite variation.

Going to be back in the gym today for the first time since my wedding, can't wait to see those losses. Have a goal to get back down to 175 before my birthday (February 17), then start my carb cycle down to 165 before we head to Florida in May. That one may be a stretch since that's gonna be a super slow cut.

First day back in the gym in 4 months and...I can't straighten my left arm today. It just won't.

Gotta start lifting again soon.  Cut begins 4 days and I'm just being a lazy shit and soaking up all the chub

Get off your ass Matt! I forgot how much of a miserable dick I am when I'm cutting weight, and the wife bought Chocolate Strawberry oreos the other day... She's sucking down carbs and I'm just hating every minute of my life.

Was deadlifting heavy for 5 reps and the last 2 reps it felt like i was going to hurt my back yet i thought my form was very good. Is that just normal when wearing a belt? Normally i would have probably just stopped at 4 reps but i told myself i was fine and got the last rep and survived with no injuries.

Was deadlifting heavy for 5 reps and the last 2 reps it felt like i was going to hurt my back yet i thought my form was very good. Is that just normal when wearing a belt? Normally i would have probably just stopped at 4 reps but i told myself i was fine and got the last rep and survived with no injuries.

Maybe a back pump leading to built up pressure on your back. I'm not really sure, I haven't lifted with a belt in a decade.

It's tough to know if "felt like you were going to hurt your back" has any validity.  Sometimes people are in tune with their body and can tell when something minor is going break, sometimes people psych themselves out, etc.  It's gonna feel like shit when you go heavy belt or no belt, but I've never been injured ever so I can't really relate exactly.  If something truly feels fucked, I guess call it a day, but otherwise just stay tight and keep your technique tight and when your form hits failure (before you can still grind out 1 last shitty rep or two) then just end the set imo

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tren and muscle milk, bro.

Would not recommend Tren for gaining weight if not paired with FDA-approved HGH and insulin

Would not recommend Tren for gaining weight if not paired with FDA-approved HGH and insulin

Sorry man my bro-science is rusty. Thanks for learning me. Now where I inject?

Hey pal I take my hormone science seriously, only top quality info here, no memes

For Tren just grab a Test+Tren+Mast triblend to save time/money and then you'd want to rotate right delt, left, right side-glute (ventrogluteal site), left, right quad, left.  If your wife is willing you can add two dorsogluteal injections and two lat injections but those spots would be very challenging to reach alone.  Scar tissue build-up is a legit worry so I'd consider 6 spots minimum.  Some believe it'd favorable to offset this even further by switching to EOD (every other day) rather than the standard every day schedule.  Half the scar tissue.  For HGH and insulin it would go directly into the fat, you can rotate between any number of nearly infinite spots that you can find any fat on your body until you're mega-shredded.  Some say avoid the most common area, the stomach, because of potential bruising or very small lumps (usually only visible if you're legit single digit bf getting ready for shoots or shows) and opt for somewhere else like leg fat, but who cares about a few small marks otherwise.

This information is for educational purposes only. Don't take anything that isn't legal in your country or without the supervision of a medical doctor!

• Upvote (+1) 1