Beryl AU

Weight Training, Diet & Exercise Advice Thread

It seems like most people cut 6-12 weeks because they don't want harsh compounds like tren, clen, DNP in their system for very long but I'm not sure what natties do for proper length.  Don't your hormones and/or metabolism get fucked up at some point if you go too hard without coming back to baseline?  This is like the one area I truly am excited to learn more about, as I've essentially just been stuffing food in my mouth from 130 lbs up to 220 lbs.  I just want to see what this body looks like when it's lean for the first time in my life.  (And then immediately plan on bulking the fuck back up lmao but aiming for those mythical ~lean gains~)

I was pretty exhausted most of the time because i cut out a lot of carbs. That's all I really noticed. I was also still in school and could sleep like 9 hours most nights so that helped

I have so much enthusiasm about planning this cut and I know 24 hours in I'm gonna be like "ugh fuck this why am I doing this" hahaha

I want to try like the first 6-9 weeks with carb cycling and 3-6 weeks with keto and then compare them or something so I know what I like, idk

Cutting is honestly not that hard mentally because you see progress so much quicker than you do when bulking imo.

And after a few weeks you get into a good rhythm and don't have quite the appetite you used to.

I wish I could see a preview of what I look like after 12 weeks if I don't fuck around and put it up on my wall or something because then I'd definitely go hard lmao

You'll just find that you underestimated your BF% to begin with and be disappointed. My 12 week cut turned into a 6 month cut smh. That was with setbacks and was my first cut though.

I figure I'd look pretty good at like 190 with this amount of muscle mass.  But that seems like a stretch for 12 weeks, unless I drop a ton of temporary weight from not binging on carbs daily.  Temporary weight is such a weird thing.  ChestRockwell/MrStackingPlates (if anyone follows certain other forums) ended his diet at like 198.5 and was 230 like 2 weeks later lmao, obv didn't really gain any "permanent" tissue good or bad in that time period just water weight and shit.  Crazy though

Got a chair massage at work good lord. I had some serious "rocks and boulders" in my traps I was like tearing up while those got worked

First day back in the gym today after missing 3 workouts because of being sick. The last 6 weeks or so have been minor set back after minor setback.

I'm sick too, it sucks. I had my first chest/tricep workout in like 5 weeks and I think it just ruined my immune system lmao.  It's okay 2017 will be here soon and we'll both crush it

I need to start crushing in 2017 again, I started carb cycling like you Matt to do a cut, then hit a rocky few months with having to get stuff done for my wedding, then I refinished our basement, and I just let things get away. I'm at about 183 right now, going to purely cut weight down to 175, then do a proper cut and carb cycle again and try to get down to about 160-165.

To clarify I have no idea how carb cycling is it's just my future plan.  Prior to this I just eat high carb EVERY day lmao.  You liked it then?  I just get the feeling my ideal nutrition plan is like "structured enough to not fuck off completely and get the good results I want, but loose enough to have plenty of satisfying days and stick with it for a while" and that just sounds like it hits that haha

To clarify I have no idea how carb cycling is it's just my future plan.  Prior to this I just eat high carb EVERY day lmao.  You liked it then?  I just get the feeling my ideal nutrition plan is like "structured enough to not fuck off completely and get the good results I want, but loose enough to have plenty of satisfying days and stick with it for a while" and that just sounds like it hits that haha

Yeah it wasn't like when I was strictly just aiming for weightloss eating at a fucking horrible deficit wishing for it to all end haha. Still have to have some structure to your diet but you can still have some fun with it and not be eating like rice, veggies, and chicken 3 times a day.

Gotta pick a gimmick food to eat constantly so I can be one of those "you won't believe this guy ate pizza every day for 12 weeks and got jacked" articles after

Finshed Rowing 100k meters over the course of a month( more like 20 days but the next coming days I'm going on vacation and dont have where to row), goddamn it was hard af to row 6000+ meters everyday after the scheduled workout but damn I have notice a change in endurance.  #worthIt

Finshed Rowing 100k meters over the course of a month( more like 20 days but the next coming days I'm going on vacation and dont have where to row), goddamn it was hard af to row 6000+ meters everyday after the scheduled workout but damn I have notice a change in endurance.  #worthIt

Killer dude, I miss rowing, that was a neat little side-adventure back when I didn't feel like lifting haha

Killer dude, I miss rowing, that was a neat little side-adventure back when I didn't feel like lifting haha

I'm at a point where I think my lifting is good enough for now(or better than what I thought) so these next coming months are going to be  70% dedicated to spike up that endurance. Have to start somewhere :)

My friend wants me on low fat high carb cut :o  that honestly sounds even harder than a low carb cut tbh lol idk what on earth I would eat to not have fat