Beryl AU

Weight Training, Diet & Exercise Advice Thread

So I'm experimenting with heavier back extensions/hyper extensions because Pete Rubish swears by them and I want to deadlift like Pete Rubish. Yesterday did 110 for 3x10 after 4x7 sumo deadlift and 4x6 front squat. 

They honestly feel amazing so far. Only thing is I'ma have to look like a fool and carry a barbell across the gym to add any more weight, 110 is the heaviest those little barbells go at my gym :(

Been lifting light and emphasizing diet. Lost tons off mass and 35lbs but I feel and look great. I regret lifting heavy all those years.

Been lifting light and emphasizing diet. Lost tons off mass and 35lbs but I feel and look great. I regret lifting heavy all those years.

Unless you really made a lot of mistakes and injured yourself severely, I'd say you're silly to regret it.  Basically every goal benefits from some beginner level heavy lifting.  You could have emphasized diet while lifting heavy too if you wanted, but regardless you got benefit from it, rest assured.  Fwiw, I did the same thing, lifted heavy for ages, now I just do light high rep shit and got way more jacked.  But I hella benefited from that history and can always return to it via a temporary strength block to then pave way for better aesthetics again.

A rough life indeed my friend.  I got my free bowl as triple rice double chicken the other day and it was GOAT

But those gains from chipotle > $2600 at the end of the year. 

Today's workout fucked me up. Went to get Chipotle after and the entire time I stood in line it felt like my hands were asleep. Like extremely tingly. And I was also extremely dizzy. Apparently my circulation was fucked up from high rep squats followed by high rep deads followed by high rep bulgarian split squats. Smh.

That's what I'm saying tho you gotta get on that free Chipotle like me baby, put that cash into other gains while you still get your chipotle =)

I tried but flexing didn't work for me

Not sure exactly what they're looking for but at some point the managers started having lengthy discussions about my ass and singing songs about me so try to get them to do that idk????

Set a pretty nice PR today deadlifting, 365x7 @ 9RPE. Thought about attempting an 8th rep but my straps came undone. Will post a video later probably.

Here's the video:https://youtu.be/blGanhyPSig

One day I will film a video with the camera turned the right direction smh.

I'm on Day 2 of a 7 day liquid diet.

Headaches have began, and I hate life.

Also I bought a lacrosse ball today and holy shit it hurts so bad.

When i hurt my hip flexor i used that to stretch. I'd be in tears

Been playing a lot of basketball lately. Nice to compete in something

Nice dude. I fucking love playing basketball. Unfortunately I picked it up late and am short so I'm pretty garbage, at least compared to dudes that played in school and stuff.

I'm on Day 2 of a 7 day liquid diet.

Headaches have began, and I hate life.

What is your goal with the liquid diet? 

What is your goal with the liquid diet? 

Mental fast, clean out my body, kick start change.

I've done this a few times over the past 10 years.  It helps me moving forward to getting my eating under control and losing weight.

I enjoy the toughness.

I've heard that a cleanse is really good for you. Obviously it destroys your gains but its good for the rest of your system