Sign in to follow this  
Computer

HCS Now Video Thread

Didn't think I'd like the format, but I did. Obviously improve on everything you can and keep on trucking.

Thanks. We are wanting get some player interviews and really stay on top of the news. There are to few HCS related shows and the ones we have run about every 3 months it seams. I hope it takes off and helps to grow the HCS community. Please sub the channel and follow the twitter @HCS_Now. Look out for the next episode next week. 

New show. We will have Arkanum on next week. Let us know if you have any questions for him. It will be his birthday BTW.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Loving this show. You guys get better every time.

The player board is hilarious as well.  :saucey:

One tiny complaint: You guys should lurk the forums more - you sometimes leave out info which is already known. Ex: Naded's team. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ya its not that we leave out info its just that it takes a few days to edit the vid and info is coming out like every day. So we are trying to streamline the editing to get the content out faster so we are not behind on new news. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank you for the support. Mikwen will be on the show next week. Let us know if you have any questions for him. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Love the show, we need more of this for Halo to grow so Im glad yous along with others have took it upon yourselves to do so. 

You guys are doing a great job. Enjoy the videos and the quality of production. I think you guys should keep on trying to improve. By the time H5 rolls around I think you guys will be in a prime spot to provide analysis and content.

My suggestion is when you interview a player give a quick intro regarding recent accomplishments. For example for Arkanum you could have gone thru is season 1 H2A placings and season 2 placings quickly before setting up the expectations for halo 5.

also don't be afraid to ask tougher questions.

Watched all the videos in this thread (except for the Ryanoob video because it was private) and I really liked the content, almost reminds me of THC days except from a completely different angle.

1. don't use acronyms or abbreviations too much, even terms like OS can confuse someone who plays halo on a casual level, at least say the full word a couple times that way people can infer exactly what it is your talking about.

2. Give a little more of a backstory for the individuals you are interviewing, not necessarily answer your own questions or give opinions but maybe a description of their professional careers and a highlight reel (if that's possible) would be great at giving someone who doesn't necessarily know these players an idea.

That interview made me like Spartan a lot more btw, I like Adventure Time too :wub: