SlowChemical

Which mode are you going into first

What are you going to do first  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which mode are you playing first

• Campaign
    • Arena
    • Warzone

Run through Campaign with my brother on Legendary, then multiplayer the next day.

no split screen... No campaign for me...

Why so little interest in warzone? I mean we all know what arena is like.

Probably won't play the campaign because if chief dies I'll want to commit mass murder upon the 343i storytelling squad.

Well, the original plan was split-screen campaign with my brother like always... Now I don't know.

Same but my friend and I always splitscreen the day of release. Now we have to be in different houses to play unfortunately.

Could care less about Super-Extra-Mega-Mega-Big Team Battle is all. Not a fan of vehicles in shooters. That goes for every shooter. The bigger Battlefield maps and games like Homefront aren't appealing to me as well for the very same reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably won't play the campaign because if chief dies I'll want to commit mass murder upon the 343i storytelling squad.

He definitely is going to

He definitely is going to

I don't think the Master Chief is going to die in Halo 5 because 343 told us awhile back (during that time where people thought Locke was going to be the main protagonist based on an interview he did) that MC was the main protagonist for the reclaimer saga, which is H4-6.

Campaign for sure, then Warzone until I get used to using the power weapons, SA against other players, etc. Then I'll try not being a scrub at arena.

And Chief won't die. Like, ever. He's Microsoft's most recognizable video game icon. They'd lose a lot more than a main character of a video game by killing him off.

I'll probably jump in and start playing arena for a few hours before trying out warzone. Follow that up with some campaign until I pass out. We're like what, 2 and a half months away? 

Always going to be that one asshole in Matchmaking or my friends

"omg that scene where bla bla bla..is soooo badass"

"did you beat the campaign yet?" - and if you didn't they reply like ur missing out soo much, which i probably am if i didn't finish campaign first..

I've always played the campaign with my friends first. It's nice to enjoy it, and get the feel of the game before going into matchmaking.

Always Campaign first, then either forge to learn the maps or MM with friends to have fun.

I always do a legendary solo campaign run first but if many people come out of the woodwork I may jump on MM.  I can't even begin to describe how tired I am of playing alone

I don't give a single crap about Warzone. Why? To me, it's titanfall 2.0 and I didn't really enjoy titanfall. I don't like the idea of AI in a multiplayer game.

I don't give a single crap about Warzone. Why? To me, it's titanfall 2.0 and I didn't really enjoy titanfall. I don't like the idea of AI in a multiplayer game.

It's more like competitive firefight I would say. You can't really look at it as multiplayer in the traditional sense.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It's more like competitive firefight I would say. You can't really look at it as multiplayer in the traditional sense.

Good point.

first ima take 2-3 days off work... then im hopping into that warzone thing for first 2-3 games... then arena, 10 games atleast... then maybe some campaign missions and then back to multiplayer