Sign in to follow this  
Scarecrow

MCC Halo 1 Leaderboards

Just under Cursed Lemon right now. I get my internet back tomorrow, gonna have to fix that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

who made this

I would assume Relyx/Mintograde, since it's associated with the Halospawns website??  @@Mintograde

Yep, I made it because some upcoming tournaments wanted to do seeding based on MM ranks.

Is there any way to make it pull more stats? Like K/D, games played, time played, W/L, 

Waypoint's MCC stats are really limited. Without scraping, the only things available are ranks and recent games.

• Upvote (+1) 4

1 The 2gre

really? would've thought he played a bit..

If someone's XBL privacy settings are too strict, Waypoint shows their rank as 1. I'm actually not sure which setting controls this, but if it's set to Friends Only, the person can send 'CE Leaderboard' a friend request to get their rank on the leaderboard. Nothing I can do about it from my end.

If someone's XBL privacy settings are too strict, their rank comes back as 1. Nothing I can do about it from my end.

Mine isn't strict, but mine says 1. Haven't played the game in forever though. 

It's like 5. 

Both xboxdigger 94 and AR Spree show up as a 1 on Waypoint.

What's your GT?

yes nice job there, i like how simple it is, no annoyning colours or anything that distracts you from reading it

one suggestion maybe would be to invert colours, black background with white colour since its nicer for the eyes

but thats not really a must, just a suggestion :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

yes nice job there, i like how simple it is, no annoyning colours or anything that distracts you from reading it

one suggestion maybe would be to invert colours, black background with white colour since its nicer for the eyes

but thats not really a must, just a suggestion :)

Good suggestion. Yeah, I basically threw the page together in a weekend - I'll make some readability improvements when I have some time.

1 The 2gre

really? would've thought he played a bit..

He's a 20 on his OGRE2 TV account

It's a shame Dan lives in AUS. I would love to watch the OGREs run that playlist. 

• Upvote (+1) 2