Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

I've never started a thread here. But I was wondering, for people who create threads, do they receive notifications whenever another member of the site posts in the thread? 

I've never started a thread here. But I was wondering, for people who create threads, do they receive notifications whenever another member of the site posts in the thread? 

Not unless someone quotes your post.

If you wanted it to give you a notification for a reply you could simply follow the thread. Also, make sure your notifications are set to show replies to threads. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

On the 2v2 tourney. What happens if someone quits during a match?

Upload it to youtube.  :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1

just put the url, like this:

https://twitter.com/TeamBeyondnet/status/483033108875210753
=

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do I post a tweet?   I feel stupid for asking,,, I'm sorry. 

Since Ray is a dummy, I'll quote you for the notification.

been trying to find the promod topic to see if there are any updates and can't find it, any help?

been trying to find the promod topic to see if there are any updates and can't find it, any help?

It's been removed.

The thread owner was recently perm. banned along with no further updates planned.

It's been removed.

The thread owner was recently perm. banned along with no further updates planned.

i thought the discussion of mods was allowed though? just no linking due to risk of console bans

i thought the discussion of mods was allowed though? just no linking due to risk of console bans

After the recent egregious action performed by the thread owner coupled with his self promotion with it, we (staff) felt it was best to be remove it altogether. If anybody needs anything from the thread they can PM me, the thread will remain closed and archived until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience it may cause.

After the recent egregious action performed by the thread owner coupled with his self promotion with it, we (staff) felt it was best to be remove it altogether. If anybody needs anything from the thread they can PM me, the thread will remain closed and archived until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience it may cause.

fair enough

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, anyway you could possibly remove Cheese Hunt from the ads list? The past week or so I've been noticing this ad pop up at the top slot of the page for ads. It's kind of annoying, as it takes a large potion of the page. I've just been refreshing the page hoping to dodge it. Sometimes it's accompanied by YouTube video as well, hogging some CPU resources. 

Here's what it looks like:

GoawayCheeseHunt.png

Hey guys, anyway you could possibly remove Cheese Hunt from the ads list? The past week or so I've been noticing this ad pop up at the top slot of the page for ads. It's kind of annoying, as it takes a large potion of the page. I've just been refreshing the page hoping to dodge it. Sometimes it's accompanied by YouTube video as well, hogging some CPU resources. 

Here's what it looks like:

GoawayCheeseHunt.png

I will look into it - Unfortunately we cant pick and choose what ads show up but I will see if something can be done.

I have seen it as well and it is obviously not loading correctly. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has the forum layout become a bit... thinner?

Yes, ads weren't working well with the extended layout. 

Yes, ads weren't working well with the extended layout. 

I see. Seems the website is speedier than before, which is good. 

Grr. It looks like editing a post on mobile deletes any linked poll. Also doesn't appear to be any option to edit polls on mobile. Somebody please show me how if I'm wrong. 

My auto-login doesn't work, is everyone like that?

Also, my private messages are still disabled. Can I have that privilege again?

PM readded, as for the auto login try and clear cookies and cache related to the website.

How you guys manage the youtube channel for other people to upload video?

I know there's an option to have people as managers, but there's the risk someone goes on rampage and deletes all the videos.