Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

How do I disable signatures?

How do I change the number of posts per page?

You can't unfortunately.

Is it possible to make it so it doesn't sign me out everytime I change my ip addresses? can't it use my computer like every other site :(

I hop through about 4 ips daily and every time i come back to this site AND IT LOADS A FULL WHITE SCREEN it makes me rage so much.

Have you tried clearing all the sites cookies? We did have a weird sign-out glitch and that fixed it for me and others.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm having notifications that i've clicked on or cleared pop up every time i load the website. Figured I'd let you guys know, and see if anyone else had the same thing happening.

I'm having notifications that i've clicked on or cleared pop up every time i load the website. Figured I'd let you guys know, and see if anyone else had the same thing happening.

Sometimes if you click the notification button before the page loads, it will bring you to a Notification Control Panel, and viewing/clicking your notifications there will not clear them. That is the issue I sometimes run into. Make sure you are getting the hover menu of notifications at the top of the page and not going to that panel.

If it is a different issue let us know.

Sometimes if you click the notification button before the page loads, it will bring you to a Notification Control Panel, and viewing/clicking your notifications there will not clear them. That is the issue I sometimes run into. Make sure you are getting the hover menu of notifications at the top of the page and not going to that panel.

If it is a different issue let us know.

That would be my problem, cleared them, and went directly to the post, not a table/chart for notifications. Thanks!

Everyone's Twitter link from under the avatar pics are gone ?

Just a heads up

Huh? I still see them.

That would be my problem, cleared them, and went directly to the post, not a table/chart for notifications. Thanks!

Glad I could help. I just make it habit to allow the page to fully load before clicking that button.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Huh? I still see them.

Yeah im not sure why but they are all gone for ME ?

Did i do something lol and fail how would i even fix this if its not a site thing.

EDIT:::just looked from my cell and everything is fine. not sure how i even did this

Yeah im not sure why but they are all gone for ME ?

Did i do something lol and fail how would i even fix this if its not a site thing.

EDIT:::just looked from my cell and everything is fine. not sure how i even did this

Is it fixed or can you still not see on PC?

I fixed it but i just wanted to say thx

Alright cool! Sorry that issue came up, pretty unexplainable from my end :P

I apologize if this has already been asked, but I can no longer get the 'full version' link to work on my mobile device. Could be on my end just wanted to check.

I apologize if this has already been asked, but I can no longer get the 'full version' link to work on my mobile device. Could be on my end just wanted to check.

Just tested this on a Premium account, looks like it's on your end.

Try clearing your cache.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just tested this on a Premium account, looks like it's on your end.

Try clearing your cache.

Clearing the cache worked. Thank you based Moa.

• Upvote (+1) 1