Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Could you try getting rid of everything in your signature and then retyping it all again?

I fixed the problem by turning the HTML on. Thanks anyway though Moa.

Why is the gif cap at <40.99 kb when every other forum has their gif cap the same cap as their jpegs/pngs aka 50kb.

Hey since I read this topic, you could increase the avatar cap for vip. I remember the outrage when every1 was forced to upgrade to these forums or lose "support." i miss my unlimited avatar cap on every forum.

In case its a bug. When i submit a gif of ~41-50kb for my personal photo, it applies it, but only applies 1 frame of the gif. On all other ipb forums the same gif works perfectly fine

the answers, so slow.

anyway another question: Is allowing people to post on your profile automatically off? Every person's profile I visit, I can't comment on it.

the answers, so slow.

anyway another question: Is allowing people to post on your profile automatically off? Every person's profile I visit, I can't comment on it.

I'm tinkering with the avatar stuff, all I see for IPB at the moment is sizes for the dimensions.

Yes profile comments are off.

is there a particular reason for that?

Never saw the need, bots like to spam people profiles on it, etc.

Can I post Twitter giveaways anywhere on the site?

No. We can't verify the legitimacy of your giveaway unless we know you personally. 

Will Beyond do something like 'THC's Hand on Halo 4 Impressions' when the next game is announced with a beta or something like that?

Without a doubt. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why did the Call of Duty stream section get replaced with Titanfall?

We are currently testing out the new homepage update, we added a way to switch out stream games easier and it was tested with that. We'll switch between games in the coming days when it goes live.

Hey I'm trying to post a thread about my upcoming online halo 3 2v2 tournament in the Halo Gerenal Discussion thread but it gets deleted within 2 minutes. I'm sorry if I overlooked a forum rule but in no way is this spam. I have hosted four successful Halo online tournaments this year, all of which were free to enter and offers a prize to the winner. I have no problem posting my tournaments on Halo Tracker, Gamebattles, or Halo Customs. I love the spirit of competitive halo and this is my way of giving back to a game and community that has brought me so much joy.

Thank you,

Punny

www.kaiokengaming.com

Just double checked the rules and saw about posting events. Sorry for the trouble.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is very late but what happened to Apk and why is he no longer an admin?

He left Beyond about 7-8 (don't know the exact timing) months ago, with any large group people will come and go. We wish him the best of luck with whatever he focuses on.

just got a popup ad. was some shoe ad. disappeared when i went to screenshot it >.>

screenshot for me is ctrl+alt+4 and when i pressed ctrl is disappeared

just got a popup ad. was some shoe ad. disappeared when i went to screenshot it >.>

screenshot for me is ctrl+alt+4 and when i pressed ctrl is disappeared

We are still updating our ads right now, should have a announcement in the coming weeks about everything with the site.

Why am I not in the 1v1 tournament I did everything I had to this is unfair

Due to the fact that almost 800 people signed up for a 32 player tournament, we quadrupled the bracket size to 128. On Thursday, we posted a "check-in" thread for the first 128 competitors to confirm that they were available to play today. Unfortunately, you didn't check-in to let us know you were available so we're unable to put you into the bracket. I apologize for the inconvenience and we'll make sure we accommodate for a larger group of players in the future!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me at any time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do you search by the highest quality posts on a board or on this forum? I see I can do it by views. But it would be nice to see which posts on this site have generated the most ups (and of course, the most downs too). There were a bunch of random meme / gifs posted in the past that are worth another laugh, but it's always so hard to find without clicking every page. 

Perhaps my eyes just deceive me. 

How do you search by the highest quality posts on a board or on this forum? I see I can do it by views. But it would be nice to see which posts on this site have generated the most ups (and of course, the most downs too). There were a bunch of random meme / gifs posted in the past that are worth another laugh, but it's always so hard to find without clicking every page. 

Perhaps my eyes just deceive me. 

Like this? - http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/best-content/

• Upvote (+1) 1

anyone else not getting notifications when someone quotes their post? I'm only alerted when i'm tagged manually.