Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

1 hour ago, Mortal Psych said:

How do i know what time zone my tournament starts in? It only says 6pm but doesnt day which time zone

The tournament details page is synced to the time zone set on your profile. All of our current tournaments start at 4pm PT / 7pm ET.

Hi, it's not letting me check into a tournament that starts in 30 mins. The gears astro 2v2 battle. My team name is Flamingos. I have no "check in" button for some reason

1 minute ago, Kissed said:

Hi, it's not letting me check into a tournament that starts in 30 mins. The gears astro 2v2 battle. My team name is Flamingos. I have no "check in" button for some reason

Check-in is closed for tonight as the bracket is already full. Come back next week on 7/9 for the next event :)

1 minute ago, L2PKN3RD said:

Why can there only be 3 people on a roster but no sub? We wanna try out someone new 

We do not support substitutes in our brackets. Please check in with your correct roster/lineup. You may check out if you need to remove a player or make changes.

the person who invited us to the tournament is the leader and we want to change him out does he disband or do we make a new team or is there a way for him to make me leader

4 minutes ago, L2PKN3RD said:

the person who invited us to the tournament is the leader and we want to change him out does he disband or do we make a new team or is there a way for him to make me leader

Please provide your team name and I will transfer leadership to you.

5 minutes ago, L2PKN3RD said:

When does registration close for astronauts

I've made you the leader of your team, registration closes in 90 minutes. In the future, please use our Discord server for support.

26 minutes ago, Patguru1 said:

What are rules for apex tournament is it kill race or on private server?

Odd-Man kill races.

You exchange 1 player with your opponents and compete in a Best of 1 to have the most combined kills amongst your players.