Jump to content
Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Craneteam said:

is premium coming back?

It's not in our future plans as of now, but that could change.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Noodle said:

I'm on Edge and just see black boxes instead of embedded Twitch links. Anyone else having this problem?

Must be an issue with edge. Chrome/FF don’t experience this. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, doughnutking said:

I am trying to leave a team in the Rocket League tournament on the 28th. I don't know how. PLEASE HELP!

 

Go here and press join tournament.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Sebasgaming said:

How does my teammate accept the invitation sent to him for a tournament. 

 

Also what's the discord if there is one?

They need to go to the tournament page to accept it, and yes we do. Here it is.

12 hours ago, Ewildcats said:

Do rocket league tournaments allow players on Xbox? The registration says to link PSN/Steam ID.

We are working on implementing full cross-platform play soon, stay tuned!

Share this post


Link to post

My teamate cant make it to the tourney and we are already checked in, another player in the tourney thats checked in his teamate cant make it either how do we make it so we team up but dont lose our spot? 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ElOmarMaton said:

My teamate cant make it to the tourney and we are already checked in, another player in the tourney thats checked in his teamate cant make it either how do we make it so we team up but dont lose our spot? 

We will need to cancel the check-in, and put who you want to play with and check-in again. You will need to act fast, since others are waiting for a spot.

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Trackur said:

how do i check in to the tournament

 

Tonight's Apex 3v3 on Xbox is sold out. Stay tuned for more signups and events next month.

Share this post


Link to post

Regarding the the weapons that can be used on the Black Ops 4 tournament this Sunday. I saw that "loot weapons" weren't allowed. Does the SWAT assault rifle count as a "loot weapon"? For operator mods; are those banned as well? Because I didn't see that they were in the rules. It's going to be annoying playing against someone that is using it, especially the Spitfire w/ the Wild Fire mod. One last question; can suppressors be used on weapons during the tournament?

Thank you

Adam    

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Lokiiieditz said:

Regarding the the weapons that can be used on the Black Ops 4 tournament this Sunday. I saw that "loot weapons" weren't allowed. Does the SWAT assault rifle count as a "loot weapon"? For operator mods; are those banned as well? Because I didn't see that they were in the rules. It's going to be annoying playing against someone that is using it, especially the Spitfire w/ the Wild Fire mod. One last question; can suppressors be used on weapons during the tournament?

Thank you

Adam    

Firstly, our Black Ops 4 tournaments use the “World League Custom Games” and the CWL Ruleset as a base. Any items restricted in CWL Search & Destroy apply to our event as well. This includes Operator Mods.

Any post-launch DLC and Loot Box weapons are also banned. I believe the SWAT is included in this list.

 

So for reference, load into World League customs to create your classes based on the in-game restrictions, and be sure to avoid any addditonal items listed in the tournament rules.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, I'm registered in the tekken 7 online tournament but theres no check-in button on my profile, how do I check-in for a tournament?

 

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Mind Wolf said:

Hi, I'm registered in the tekken 7 online tournament but theres no check-in button on my profile, how do I check-in for a tournament?

 

Check-in starts in a little over an hour from now.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mind Wolf said:

I already saw people checked-in tho

That shouldn't be the case, either way it's live now. Make sure to check-in!

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, I am registered for the Apex 2k tournament for PS4 this thursday, but I am under my old playstation ID. I wanted to ask you if this would be an issue coming into the tournament and if so, how can I change it to my new one? 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Andivanchi said:

Hello, I am registered for the Apex 2k tournament for PS4 this thursday, but I am under my old playstation ID. I wanted to ask you if this would be an issue coming into the tournament and if so, how can I change it to my new one? 

Thanks!

Update it here.

Share this post


Link to post

How’s it going I have 3 members ready to go for the apex tournament tomorrow at 4pm western time why hasn’t my team say check in? If so what will I have to do in order to be check in?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rayjacques22 said:

How’s it going I have 3 members ready to go for the apex tournament tomorrow at 4pm western time why hasn’t my team say check in? If so what will I have to do in order to be check in?

All bracket spots have been reserved for tomorrow's event. Try your hand at the Xbox event at the end of the month or stay tuned for more PS4 tournaments in the future!

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/3/2019 at 5:25 PM, CyReN said:

That shouldn't be the case, either way it's live now. Make sure to check-in!

I'm sorry but I still don't see any check in buttons on my profile, where is it supposed to be?

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.