Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

What options do we have for receiving our tournament winnings?

If you happen to win events, we will discuss it then.

I'm new to the site so thanks again for answering all my questions. Any idea when the next H5 1v1 might be?

We currently don't have any plans for Halo 5 1v1 tournaments, but nothing's impossible.

Try our FFA tournaments if you are a lone wolf!

Any chance of Halo 5 ffa tournaments starting with magnums only and no br.feels just a little bit like brs with abilities leads to much cross map shooting with everyone having a brs or 6 man ffa considering the game has bad spawns?

Any chance of Halo 5 ffa tournaments starting with magnums only and no br.feels just a little bit like brs with abilities leads to much cross map shooting with everyone having a brs or 6 man ffa considering the game has bad spawns?

We aren't making any changes for February.

Can I be removed from the FFA tournament to make room for others? Found out I can't play in it.

Yep, thanks for the heads up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully this is the right spot for this, I could have sworn you had a specific "bugs" section but I can't seem to find it now.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is a new ad thing or what, but whenever I load a page it frequently will reset me back to the top of the page when I try scrolling down. While trying to type out this message I got reset back to the top of the page a few times and had to scroll back down.

For what it's worth, I tried installing an ad block and would load a page with it turned off then when I would get sent back to the top of the page I would enable ad block and the problem will stop. I'm running Windows 10 Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87.

Thanks you guys, and don't worry, the problem isn't nearly bad enough to keep ad block on, I'll happily continue with it off as long as you guys don't ever incorporate an overflow section of your website when more than 100 users are online  :simms:

Every time I sign in it signs me out after about 1-10 seconds, its been doing this for like a week now. Thought it might have been on my end but this is the only website that does it

Every time I sign in it signs me out after about 1-10 seconds, its been doing this for like a week now. Thought it might have been on my end but this is the only website that does it

Please clear your cookies, that usually fixes the issue.

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but I'm wondering if this is a known issue. This only happens every once in a while but it's incredibly frustrating when it happens.

Has there been any time you've been sending a message or writing a post (particularly a long, well written out post) and then immediately sends you to the CAPTCHA "I'm not a bot" screen? Then, after you pass the CAPTCHA simply by clicking on it, you come back to an empty post and/or an error in your PM that states that you can't submit a message with less than three characters?

I get that it's there for security reasons so the spamming Korean bots don't attack us again but GAHH! :mj:  lol... I hate having to re-write entire posts because of this. I usually have a habit of copying the entire thing before hitting post, but I forget sometimes. I think a potential solution is to use an HTTP method of POST to store the data within a URL string if you're going to redirect to another page. That way when it returns, the data can be retrieved simply from the POST method as opposed to just the form on the page (which would then be empty as it will be just refreshing the page it was on).

Edit: It actually just did it again but this time, it actually stored my message and made me do the verification, and then sent it afterwards.. So it seems like its just inconsistent when it decides to save the content. Oh well.

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but I'm wondering if this is a known issue. This only happens every once in a while but it's incredibly frustrating when it happens.

Has there been any time you've been sending a message or writing a post (particularly a long, well written out post) and then immediately sends you to the CAPTCHA "I'm not a bot" screen? Then, after you pass the CAPTCHA simply by clicking on it, you come back to an empty post and/or an error in your PM that states that you can't submit a message with less than three characters?

I get that it's there for security reasons so the spamming Korean bots don't attack us again but GAHH! :mj:  lol... I hate having to re-write entire posts because of this. I usually have a habit of copying the entire thing before hitting post, but I forget sometimes. I think a potential solution is to use an HTTP method of POST to store the data within a URL string if you're going to redirect to another page. That way when it returns, the data can be retrieved simply from the POST method as opposed to just the form on the page (which would then be empty as it will be just refreshing the page it was on).

Edit: It actually just did it again but this time, it actually stored my message and made me do the verification, and then sent it afterwards.. So it seems like its just inconsistent when it decides to save the content. Oh well.

This happens to me pretty frequently, sometimes it saves the post, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't (and I forget to copy it) I don't bother retyping it lol.

This happens to me pretty frequently, sometimes it saves the post, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't (and I forget to copy it) I don't bother retyping it lol.

Oh dude, it sucks so much lol. I just get in the habit of copy everything before hitting post now. Most of the time I don't bother, but this time it was a PM where I was explaining a lot of stuff so I had to write it again. Ah well. What can you do, right?

I am new to this forum and sometimes there are posts that appear completely blank to me. I think they may be links to twitter. When other users quote the post, sometimes it shows up. I have turned off my ad blocker for this site and I am using chrome. I am also at work and they do have a filter for some content, but I have had the same problem on my personal computer too. Sorry if this is a frequently asked question.

I am new to this forum and sometimes there are posts that appear completely blank to me. I think they may be links to twitter. When other users quote the post, sometimes it shows up. I have turned off my ad blocker for this site and I am using chrome. I am also at work and they do have a filter for some content, but I have had the same problem on my personal computer too. Sorry if this is a frequently asked question.

Twitter auto-embeds, if you submit it under quick post they will show up blank until you refresh. Sounds like you're doing it right.

I end up having the same problem as him at work. It's not so much about my own submitted content, but others who submit links properly don't show up on my work computer. Not a big deal for me though, it's at a point where if I see a blank post (usually has some +rep) I will quote it, find the twitter link and copy it into a new tab.

Doesn't happen at my house. I can access twitter at work, but yeah kinda interesting. Not serious enough for me to be bothered by it, but I guess this guy has something similar happening.

I end up having the same problem as him at work. It's not so much about my own submitted content, but others who submit links properly don't show up on my work computer. Not a big deal for me though, it's at a point where if I see a blank post (usually has some +rep) I will quote it, find the twitter link and copy it into a new tab.

Doesn't happen at my house. I can access twitter at work, but yeah kinda interesting. Not serious enough for me to be bothered by it, but I guess this guy has something similar happening.

Yeah this is my exact problem. Now that I think about it, I will double check when I get home to see if I have the problem on my personal computer. Here is a screen cap of what it looks like. 

http://imgur.com/a/OoZOw

when clicking on streams thats at the top of this page no streams show up,i recall it was something bout twitch changing their html settings or something,also is it possible to show people who stream on beam on "streams"since Xbox removed the snap feature for the twitch app on xbox and you can only use beam to stream?

Will future Astro FFA's be played with newer settings? If so when will that information be public? Also, where can I see current settings?

Will future Astro FFA's be played with newer settings? If so when will that information be public? Also, where can I see current settings?

We are still using our FFA for April.

SETTINGS

Gamertag: Beyond Settings

Gametype: Team Beyond FFA

Time Limit: 10 Minutes

Map: Truth

Players: 8 For Each Round, Top 4 Advance