Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

yea my question is how do you stop charging my card , i canceled out my premium ?? i dont want my account i dont even play halo , i moved on in life . 

Hello - you need to go to the "subscriptions" area on PayPal.com and make sure any subscription you do not want or use is cancelled. 

Hey my team signed up for the tournament and didn't get put in is there anyway we can still get in ?!?!

Usernames are : Bootysmackz, itz_clippz, Clipp, Firemxn

Hey my team signed up for the tournament and didn't get put in is there anyway we can still get in ?!?!

Usernames are : Bootysmackz, itz_clippz, Clipp, Firemxn

Bracket is already set, sorry.

Whenever I visit the website on my phone I get directed to the browser version and not the mobile version. Also I get a massive ad that covers half of my screen on mobile now.. (all started today for me)..

Any solutions?

Whenever I visit the website on my phone I get directed to the browser version and not the mobile version. Also I get a massive ad that covers half of my screen on mobile now.. (all started today for me)..

Any solutions?

Scroll down to the left and tap "use mobile version"

I updated the mobile ad you were seeing - so that should not be as intrusive. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

A technical request...

Could you make the upvote/downvote actions an AJAX request so that the page doesn't need to reload after each vote?

A technical request...

Could you make the upvote/downvote actions an AJAX request so that the page doesn't need to reload after each vote?

Desktop already works this way - mobile does reload when you rep someone however. 

is there a way to post pictures on moble outside of just pasting a link?

That's it, mobile is pretty limited.

That's it, mobile is pretty limited.

sounds good man. i do like how clean the mobile version is. i dont want you to think im complaining

So what's happening at 7PM EST (1/31) ?

Are we all taking one match and going ? OR is that when the bracket setup begins ?

Also was wondering if the option to show up at 5:30PM is available cause of work >_>

Wondering what the general process is for this kind of event. Thanks!

So what's happening at 7PM EST (1/31) ?

Are we all taking one match and going ? OR is that when the bracket setup begins ?

Also was wondering if the option to show up at 5:30PM is available cause of work >_>

Wondering what the general process is for this kind of event. Thanks!

Bracket is generated at 7PM EST - Link will be available on the tournament landing page and also tweeted / posted in Discord.

If you have a full 3/3 roster - your team will be in the tournament, and you will see who your play.

When is the next 4v4 tourney?

We will have an announcement soon on games and dates, keep an eye out on twitter.

Thanks for the help!

Is there a mailing list or location on the site where I can hear about upcoming tournaments? I always seem to figure out about them after it's too late.

Thanks for the help!

Is there a mailing list or location on the site where I can hear about upcoming tournaments? I always seem to figure out about them after it's too late.

We announce tournaments on Twitter very soon after they go live on the site. There are usually 2-5 days to sign up for tournaments, and spots sometimes sell out quickly.

Additionally, when we have a monthly schedule set in stone you can find that on our homepage to carve out time on the days when events take place.