Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

yo what happened to the xbox gamertag link underneath the reputation bar?

We removed it, was causing a lot of confusion for tournament participants for sometime.

Whenever a mod or admin sees this, could someone PM me regarding a deleted thread? Thanks!

PM'd.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For the 4v4 tourney today, why was my team deleted.... infinty. Do not uuderstand

You either didn't have a full team or one of your teammates didn't enter their gamertag in.

We will have another 4v4 next month.

Did I miss the Halo 5 2v2 tourney sign up for 11/15? The FFA is up for 11/29 already.

We are launching the 2's tomorrow afternoon, keep an eye out for it!

• Upvote (+1) 1

when is beyond expected to create an Halo Club according to the latest xbox update featuring clubs so that one can join it?

Already one up, search Beyond and there should be one called "Beyond Entertainment".

Already one up, search Beyond and there should be one called "Beyond Entertainment".

i just joined,hopefully more people see it so they can join,maybe a official post in the halo general discussion forum could make people more aware of it

i just joined,hopefully more people see it so they can join,maybe a official post in the halo general discussion forum could make people more aware of it

Planning on it! Just wanted to get the Club set up first and will share with everyone very soon.

So I joined the FFA for today, what do I do now? Am I getting an invite on XBL? Or what?

Groupings will generate at 7PM EST, Keep an eye on the tournament page. Find your name on the list and see who is in your FFA and you should get an invite from the host of your group. Unless you are the host - then you need to invite the group. 

Hey I want to compete in the 6:00 EST halo 5 tournament today but there are no more spots. Im pretty sure not all 128 people will be there...is it possible for me to still join?

Hey I want to compete in the 6:00 EST halo 5 tournament today but there are no more spots. Im pretty sure not all 128 people will be there...is it possible for me to still join?

We are closing registration in a few minutes, sorry.