Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Maps will be released with the rounds, they are based off Arena settings.

Single Elim / Bo3 until the Finals then it becomes a Bo5.

Thanks! It would be great if you posted this on the Rules page!

Thanks! It would be great if you posted this on the Rules page!

If you end up hosting your matches, it is important to note that you will be playing Default Slayer, but Score to Win must be set to 25, and Radar must be disabled.

Also make sure you and your teammate are both registered with the correct gamertags.

Good luck!

Not sure where to post this, but every time one of the video ads on the site auto-plays it basically makes the site unusable. I don't use any ad-blockers because i want to support the site, but have been very tempted to recently.

Not sure where to post this, but every time one of the video ads on the site auto-plays it basically makes the site unusable. I don't use any ad-blockers because i want to support the site, but have been very tempted to recently.

Apologies for that, if you find an ad being disruptive feel free to PM an admin and we'll send it out to hopefully stop future problems.

can anyone help me find the settings ney today? Beyond Settings doesnt have them only FFA. I need map

can anyone help me find the settings ney today? Beyond Settings doesnt have them only FFA. I need map

Arena maps are the settings.

Arena maps are the settings.

so you get 4 rockets when you pick them up? how do you make it so there is only 2? or is there 4 in this tourney?

so you get 4 rockets when you pick them up? how do you make it so there is only 2? or is there 4 in this tourney?

It's 4.

Gametype – Slayer, Score to Win: 25, Radar: Disabled

Maps – Default Maps

Your maps for each match will be on your match details page, they vary from round to round.

Where do we get the signatures for the Halo teams and such? Looking for a Snip3down fan banner if there is one.

They are made by fans of the teams most of the time.

@@CyReN

I've been having a problem where my account logs out after only switching to two or three pages at a time. I'm wondering if there's a problem on my end, or if there's something happening with the site that's altering my sign-in.

Whenever you got the time.

@@CyReN

I've been having a problem where my account logs out after only switching to two or three pages at a time. I'm wondering if there's a problem on my end, or if there's something happening with the site that's altering my sign-in.

Whenever you got the time.

Clear your cache.

• Upvote (+1) 1

a few months ago when coming into beyond and licking on "streams"beyond members who were streaming,had their streams show up here and i did not have to click on "view 2 videos to stream or anything.Since a few months ago when clicking on streams,no ones streams shows up for me?

a few months ago when coming into beyond and licking on "streams"beyond members who were streaming,had their streams show up here and i did not have to click on "view 2 videos to stream or anything.Since a few months ago when clicking on streams,no ones streams shows up for me?

Twitch recently changed their code, working on fixing it soon.

okay because im in this ffa tournament and I won first and second round and i didnt know if had to post it somewhere

We got it, good luck!