Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

few issues on my profile here.If you were to scroll to my profile pic  to the left here and click on my twitch,twitter and youtube link it says that they dont exist?, which is weird since i copy/pasted the link straight from my twitch, twitter and youtube channel.However  when clicking on my profile during tourneys everything is there

few issues on my profile here.If you were to scroll to my profile pic  to the left here and click on my twitch,twitter and youtube link it says that they dont exist?, which is weird since i copy/pasted the link straight from my twitch, twitter and youtube channel.However  when clicking on my profile during tourneys everything is there

You are entering the full url for each, all you have to do is enter the name like: tkblast1

For the halo 2v2 tourney today: 

What maps are in the rotation?

it says there's currently 83 of 45 slots full; will everyone get to play?

For the halo 2v2 tourney today: 

What maps are in the rotation?

it says there's currently 83 of 45 slots full; will everyone get to play?

We will release the rotation with the bracket at 6pm EST.

There are still spots left to sign up, everyone who signs up can play.

We change up the emotes every few months.

Of all the ones to rotate, Kappa shouldn't have been one of them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Of all the ones to rotate, Kappa shouldn't have been one of them.

Thanks for your continued patience and support. 

When do I find out about our prizes from the 2v2 tourney last week?

@@Clicked will be messaging you later today, apologies for the delay.

Ok, so I just signed up for the August 4v4, and it says my GT is TheDood14 (my old GT), even though I thought I changed it to Polarize SK (my new GT) in my settings. Is there any way I can use my Polarize SK account? Or will I have to use TheDood14 or get banned/DQed?

Sorry if I worderd that weird.

Thanks.

Ok, so I just signed up for the August 4v4, and it says my GT is TheDood14 (my old GT), even though I thought I changed it to Polarize SK (my new GT) in my settings. Is there any way I can use my Polarize SK account? Or will I have to use TheDood14 or get banned/DQed?

Sorry if I worderd that weird.

Thanks.

You are updating your profile gamertag it seems, you need to do the tournament area gamertag here - http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?app=tournaments&module=members&section=profile&do=updateCustomField

I've probably asked this before, maybe even twice but...

Can profile statuses get enabled. 

edit: Just searched and I asked about this like 2.5 years ago... answer was bots like to spam it. Could we try again just to see? I don't really see bots spamming it on other ipb sites...

also is it possible to shorten search terms to 3 characters instead of 4?

Is it actually possible to change your name on here?

I saw something that said you could, but maybe I'm blind or it's been updated to not let you do that. Help please.

Is it actually possible to change your name on here?

I saw something that said you could, but maybe I'm blind or it's been updated to not let you do that. Help please.

Check PM's.

For the Halo 5 Astro 2v2 on 8/30, how do we know what maps we'll play? Also I saw its single elimination but is that single game or best of 3/5? I couldn't find details for this tournament, only the general rules of tournaments for the site. Thanks!

For the Halo 5 Astro 2v2 on 8/30, how do we know what maps we'll play? Also I saw its single elimination but is that single game or best of 3/5? I couldn't find details for this tournament, only the general rules of tournaments for the site. Thanks!

Maps will be released with the rounds, they are based off Arena settings.

Single Elim / Bo3 until the Finals then it becomes a Bo5.