Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

We haven't announced one yet, if we do it will be in the rules.

there was one like 2 weeks ago i just want to know the gametypes/maps that were used  :mj:

Edit: nvm I found them in the completed tournaments section

• Upvote (+1) 2

This might have already been answered but the 2v2 tournament says it starts at 3:15pm... What timezone? 

This might have already been answered but the 2v2 tournament says it starts at 3:15pm... What timezone? 

It's synced to whatever timezone you have set in your Forum profile.

Staff thoughts on allowing quote pyramids? When threads would die within a month, it was fine to not have quote pyramids, but now most of beyond posts are limited to the jumbo threads, so when i click the last page, i'm just lost. Quote pyramiding would make it a lot easier to keep up with discussions

Staff thoughts on allowing quote pyramids? When threads would die within a month, it was fine to not have quote pyramids, but now most of beyond posts are limited to the jumbo threads, so when i click the last page, i'm just lost. Quote pyramiding would make it a lot easier to keep up with discussions

To add onto that I think it would work out a lot better if the majority of the pyramid was automatically spoiler tagged so that only the interested parties would have to see it. If that is possible it seems like the solution to fit both sides of the argument. 

i tried to find the most appropriate place to post my question and i hope this is the right thread to ask. i have an image that i would like to use as my avatar ( http://i.imgur.com/YKdNcKz.jpg ) but when i post the image on here it is blurry and i cant see the text. Is there any way to scale or "fix" the photo is that it appears as clear and visible(text) as the original image? I know the original file is too big scale wise for an avatar photo, im just unsure if its possible to make it better.

i tried to find the most appropriate place to post my question and i hope this is the right thread to ask. i have an image that i would like to use as my avatar ( http://i.imgur.com/YKdNcKz.jpg ) but when i post the image on here it is blurry and i cant see the text. Is there any way to scale or "fix" the photo is that it appears as clear and visible(text) as the original image? I know the original file is too big scale wise for an avatar photo, im just unsure if its possible to make it better.

Thats on the user to upload an image that scales appropriately to our system - you would have to alter the photo yourself and re-upload. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i got in contact with astro gaming customer support about raceiving my astro scout pack.

It's been over 6 months.

Jun 28, 3:22 AM PDT

"Hello Kristopher,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you reach out to teambeyond again and ask them for the contact person with Astro, so we can verify if we really are responsible for the shipment of your item?

Thank you & kind regards,

Vanessa-Naomi"

ASTRO Gaming Customer Service

i got in contact with astro gaming customer support about raceiving my astro scout pack.

It's been over 6 months.

Jun 28, 3:22 AM PDT

"Hello Kristopher,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you reach out to teambeyond again and ask them for the contact person with Astro, so we can verify if we really are responsible for the shipment of your item?

Thank you & kind regards,

Vanessa-Naomi"

ASTRO Gaming Customer Service

All information has been sent to ASTRO Gaming. Beyond does not ship any of the ASTRO prizing items, and I can confirm that all winners shipping information are submitted personally by myself at the end of every month. 

You guys got any plans for more 1v1 tournaments? Please say yes.....

Please.

At the time our lineup is (2) 2v2s, (1) 4v4, and (1) FFA per month.

If anything changes there will be an announcement  :intensifies:

At the time our lineup is (2) 2v2s, (1) 4v4, and (1) FFA per month.

If anything changes there will be an announcement  :intensifies:

Ok. Bummer  :mj:

Would it be ok to make a post about a none 4v4 tournament coming up at the end of the month its a BTB.Net 8v8 with small prizes http://www.bigteambattle.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2906#p2906 link if you would like to check it out.

BTB.net has done a few of these over the years and they are always fun .

As of now we do not allow unofficial events / tournaments to be posted here.

• Any unofficial giveaways, tournaments or advertising threads / posts will be considered spam, except in the case of official partners, or special circumstances.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Don't know if it's just me but the FFA tournament that's coming up on the 14th says 3:00PM EST which I believe is 7:00PM GMT but in the rules and info it says that the tournament starts at 8:00PM (doesn't say but I'm guessing EST?). What time should I be ready to go out first round?  :rekt:

Don't know if it's just me but the FFA tournament that's coming up on the 14th says 3:00PM EST which I believe is 7:00PM GMT but in the rules and info it says that the tournament starts at 8:00PM (doesn't say but I'm guessing EST?). What time should I be ready to go out first round?  :rekt:

You need to update your profile settings to match your time zone, go to the top right, click on your username, select "my settings" and update the "time zone" area. 

And all of our times for our events will be based on EST, for future reference. 

Round 1 will be at 3:00PM EST

You need to update your profile settings to match your time zone, go to the top right, click on your username, select "my settings" and update the "time zone" area. 

And all of our times for our events will be based on EST, for future reference. 

Round 1 will be at 3:00PM EST

Yeah I've got it on the right timezone so it will be starting at 8pm for me. Just didn't realize that the site would show two different times but I understand why it does... makes sense. Thanks for the help

Yeah I've got it on the right timezone so it will be starting at 8pm for me. Just didn't realize that the site would show two different times but I understand why it does... makes sense. Thanks for the help

Our tournament platform automatically syncs the time you see on the "rules and info" page of the tournament, to whatever timezone you have set in your settings. 

We put 3PM EST in the title of the event to help reduce confusion :)

Is it possible to disable a mod's signature?

You can only disable Members, VIP, Pro Player and Premium as of now.

Any ETA on fixing the mobile ad thing loading in later, resulting in the page jumping?

I've opened OT of GD too many damn times lately :(

Any ETA on fixing the mobile ad thing loading in later, resulting in the page jumping?

I've opened OT of GD too many damn times lately :(

Got something planned, want to implement soon.