Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Hoy do i get notified what team we play against?

Bracket will be out shortly to look at.

For everyone else, the tourney is already filled. Sorry.

And how do we play or get connected to play with the other team? Sorry we're new to it, but I appreciate it.

Once matched, you send the other team a invite to play on Xbox Live. After the game you report the scores.

where do we report the score?

On your match details page there should be an option to select the Winner. If you lost, you still must report the score.

How do you play your match on the tournaments ?

You can find your opponents on your Team Profile/Match Details page. Invite/Join them to a Custom Game lobby and play the maps/gametypes you were assigned. Then report your scores afterwards.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What if the other team can't get there people together

Your opponent has 10 minutes to show up for the scheduled match time. If they are not prepared after 10 minutes, they lose the first map. After 5 more minutes, they lose the second map and you win the match.

I couldn't find a place to update my billing information. (Trying to change my card) Can someone steer me in the right direction?

I couldn't find a place to update my billing information. (Trying to change my card) Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Believe that's on paypal.

I got third place in the most recent halo 5 1v1 tourney & won a astro scout backback.

After the tournament, i didn't hear from anyone about my recieving it (giving my postal adress) & still havn't.

i'm sure it's a mistake because it has nearly been a month, if i could get a response from an admin i would be very grateful.

it would be awesome to have because i'm flying over to england to compete at 157 & plan on competing again in future events.

Please respond ASAP.

thanks, Qristola.

We dont store any billing information on the site, you would have to go to PayPal.com and update your information with them. 

Okay, thanks... when you get the chance if you could just ask him to read it, that would be halpful.

I've sent him messages in the past & have never got a response, thanks.