Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Can some explain how to embed a twitter post/conversation?

Just post the Twitter URL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The "discuss it on our forums" for the MCC beta article leads to Halo waypoint forums.

rip moa

should be fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Saucey @@CyReN Can anyone find me the how to post picture and gifs thread?

I downloaded Gyazo, but when I try to post the picture the msg is either blank or says "saving post" when i post ?

@@Saucey @@CyReN Can anyone find me the how to post picture and gifs thread?

I downloaded Gyazo, but when I try to post the picture the msg is either blank or says "saving post" when i post ?

Click this icon when replying to a topic: bb5LsqH.png

It'll ask you to insert a URL. 

Make sure when it's a Gyazo (or any link for that matter) it looks like this:

http://i.gyazo.com/21a3e500f4dd74fcd505900fc6571234.png

and not http://gyazo.com/21a3e500f4dd74fcd505900fc6571434

The first one will work and link directly to the image while the second one won't.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey, is Beyond looking for any extra staff to write articles etc? I would be really interested in helping out the site in any way I can.

I think it would be a good idea for when articles link to a topic on the forums they link to the page of the posting about that article instead of the first page of the topic. What do you guys think?

yeah can i ask what happened to all the #dontbuyhalo5's has a new rule come in? 

additionally why was my signature edited?

not trying to cause anything just curious 

yeah can i ask what happened to all the #dontbuyhalo5's has a new rule come in? 

additionally why was my signature edited?

not trying to cause anything just curious

We don't mind the Don't Buy/Don't Pre-Order hashtag movement thing, but anything relating to firing will be removed (or anything in that nature).

We don't mind the Don't Buy/Don't Pre-Order hashtag movement thing, but anything relating to firing will be removed (or anything in that nature).

got it 

thanks

Gents, I'm on mobile Chrome and every few times I scroll, I get auto directed to some "phone virus scanner" site. Only happens on this website and happens every third or so scroll.

Is this me or TB? Because it sucks.

Edit:http://www.phoneviruscleaner.com/eng/green.html?brand=HTC&model=One&voluumdata=vid..00000001-0765-4300-8000-000000000000__vpid..3aa98000-c5ef-11e4-8208-60b246edda07__caid..33998022-ac38-4f74-96ac-cafbfc31ec5a__lid..ac875e86-8b59-4431-b522-f88e8084f1bf__rt..R__oid1..8cd0c505-2a85-4c78-b240-bcacddefc2c3&hash=&banner=is the site.

Gents, I'm on mobile Chrome and every few times I scroll, I get auto directed to some "phone virus scanner" site. Only happens on this website and happens every third or so scroll.

Is this me or TB? Because it sucks.

Edit:http://www.phoneviruscleaner.com/eng/green.html?brand=HTC&model=One&voluumdata=vid..00000001-0765-4300-8000-000000000000__vpid..3aa98000-c5ef-11e4-8208-60b246edda07__caid..33998022-ac38-4f74-96ac-cafbfc31ec5a__lid..ac875e86-8b59-4431-b522-f88e8084f1bf__rt..R__oid1..8cd0c505-2a85-4c78-b240-bcacddefc2c3&hash=&banner=is the site.

Some shitty mobile ad redirect. 

Some shitty mobile ad redirect. 

Oh, I thought it was you who wanted me to purchase FarmVille 2 on the App Store.

Oh, I thought it was you who wanted me to purchase FarmVille 2 on the App Store.

:prayers:  :weback:

How do I use @ to tag a username into a post?  I tried simply @username, but it didn't seem to link in the post preview.

How do I use @ to tag a username into a post?  I tried simply @username, but it didn't seem to link in the post preview.

@@Unyshek

@@jazzhand

Working good here.

Looks like it doesn't show up in previews because the BBCode changes when you post.

@Moa will change to this:
@[member="Moa"]
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Im getting malicious ads on mobile again

I know right. I've been using the desktop site on my phone to alleviate this.