Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Can you add a "Lowest Reputation Content"? 

Just go to Brad's recent posts  :kappa:

But in all seriousness, I don't think there's really a big demand for that feature.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sometimes I use a mobile to visit BE and when I go to pos rep a post I hit the neg instead because they are next to each other.

Can you move them apart or else make it where I can undo my rep?

So, I was working on this thread for about 6 hours and when I tried posting it, I was just taken to the General Discussion.  WTF!?

So, I was working on this thread for about 6 hours and when I tried posting it, I was just taken to the General Discussion.  WTF!?

Did you get an error or anything, if so - what error? 

Either way, most browsers automatically save what you're typing and simply clicking back would have shown your contents :/

Did you get an error or anything, if so - what error? 

Either way, most browsers automatically save what you're typing and simply clicking back would have shown your contents :/

I get what I did wrong.  If you don't put a title for the thread.  The site doesn't tell you anything and just brings you back to the forum homepage.  FML.

Would you be accepting any Graphic Artist applications to the team in the future?

I noticed you guys just recently changed the main header link to 'Official Xbox One Discussion Thread'

I think it would be more suitable and helpful if you would change it to,

'Gandhi's H3 event will be held @@BattlefieldKnox on Jan 31st - Feb 2nd.' and when clicked it takes you to there website or w.e

I feel like this tournament is getting no exposure from this site :\ and we're all it has.

I noticed you guys just recently changed the main header link to 'Official Xbox One Discussion Thread'

'Gandhi's H3 event will be held @@BattlefieldKnox on Jan 31st - Feb 2nd.' and when clicked it takes you to there website or w.e

I feel like this tournament is getting no exposure from this site :\ and we're all it has.

There is no doubt we'll do something like this in the future, providing it actually goes ahead. When there website is actually up (and not just a main page with a little bit of information on) and tickets are on sale or about to go on sale, we'll do it. But as of right now, the Xbox One launches in less that four days, this tournament is not happening until late January. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Define technician

Guy who maintains the website and updates it whenever it needs updating? Whose the person you find if there are any problems with the e.g. rep system.

Guy who maintains the website and updates it whenever it needs updating? Whose the person you find if there are any problems with the e.g. rep system.

For the past few months I've done a lot of the forum features/add-ons for the forums, Rambles has also assisted when needed.

As for our homepage we have our own web guy, with graphics and support features coming from Rambles and Royal.

Hey guys, not sure if the forum still being updated, but the arrows that are usually to the left of the replies is missing. So instead of going to the first unread post, i'd have to go through the whole page to find where I was. Little thing I don't mind, but just that is was there before and not anymore, just curious. Thanks

Hey guys, not sure if the forum still being updated, but the arrows that are usually to the left of the replies is missing. So instead of going to the first unread post, i'd have to go through the whole page to find where I was. Little thing I don't mind, but just that is was there before and not anymore, just curious. Thanks

Could you clarify what you mean? I've asked a few staff and we're all puzzled on what you mean. 

Could you clarify what you mean? I've asked a few staff and we're all puzzled on what you mean. 

Sorry.

On each individual thread when you look in a sub-forum before the update, (to the left of the amount of posts and looks) was an arrow.

The arrow would drop down the thread and you would be able to see a preview of what the thread is saying, and the last un-read post in that thread.

Does that make better sense?As an example go here, http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum/63-minecraft-news/

(had to search for a forum that does the same)

It will allow you to preview the topic before opening it to read it

Sorry.

On each individual thread when you look in a sub-forum before the update, (to the left of the amount of posts and looks) was an arrow.

The arrow would drop down the thread and you would be able to see a preview of what the thread is saying, and the last un-read post in that thread.

Does that make better sense?As an example go here, http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum/63-minecraft-news/

(had to search for a forum that does the same)

It will allow you to preview the topic before opening it to read it

This?

a24d23a3faf674d79b3f3f1309ff550e.png

we added the hover thing now (not perm just seeing how people like)

154466fd9c76664f4a300b06a94a7ab5.png

This?

a24d23a3faf674d79b3f3f1309ff550e.png

we added the hover thing now (not perm just seeing how people like)

154466fd9c76664f4a300b06a94a7ab5.png

Yes thank you!

How's this?

6MYzwLp.png

:)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't recall what VIP members are entitled to, but I'm curious as to whether or not you guys are still doing anything with VIP members. If so, how would one go about changing their account status?

I don't recall what VIP members are entitled to, but I'm curious as to whether or not you guys are still doing anything with VIP members. If so, how would one go about changing their account status?

At this time, becoming a VIP isn't available. We've allowed people to donate a certain amount of money sometime before the end of 2013 to get VIP status. If I recall correctly, a few admins were planning on revamping the VIP system.

Right now, VIP members do not see ads, your name is PURPLE and you get custom user titles. 

There were a few more things VIP were going to get (or maybe already have), but I'm not sure I'm allowed to say what. 

@@Saucey @@CyReN @@Clicked

I'll bring these three in.

Every single time I try to edit my sig, no matter what I put in there, the site keeps telling me: You may only use up to 5 lines of text in your signature.  How can I fix this?

Could you try getting rid of everything in your signature and then retyping it all again?